Chapter 3 Guilty Indulgence

Diana awoke, and things were so quiet she almost forgot where she was, but that was not to last. She noticed that no one was in the room, she ran to the door and tried it, but it would not budge, She tried the bathroom maybe she could find a way out from there, no luck. When she came back out she noticed a clean gown on the dresser top, so she decided to take a very long shower and hopefully that would make her feel a bit better, since escape was at the moment hopeless and maybe not that much wanted. Well last night had not been a dream and although the painfulness of it was still fresh in her mind, she also could remember how great it felt too. No she couldn't think like that she needed to get home. Anyway she remembered Aizen telling Grimmjow he and Ulquiorra could have her when he was done, so were they just going to pass her around and discard her, or even worse pass her around until she ended up with Szayel. That thought sent a shiver up Diana's back and not the good kind. She exited the shower, Dried off and fixed her hair in the mirror. Diana was 5'5" tall, long wavy brunette hair, brown eyes, and slender, athletic but curvy build. She grabbed the gown and slipped it on, then she heard the outer door and some commotion, she heard voices one she recognized as Gin, the other made her cringe as she remembered it from the day before as being Szayels, she peeked out the bathroom door to see Gin and Szayel carrying some kind of contraption, she ducked back inside the bathroom and tried to listen to what they were saying at the other side of the room. She couldn't quite make it out at first but then she heard Szayel as he raised his voice "I don't see why Aizen and you are wasting time with this parallel universe parasite , I would be much more suited to deal with it and you would not be bothered with such tasks!" "It is not your place to second guess Aizen, Szayel, you should know your place! And secondly your ignorance and insolence is wearing my patience thin, if you had been listening to Aizen in the last meeting you would know why this is necessary. Maybe you would prefer trying to join the soul society, there you'll probably not make it past the gates or better yet see how long you would last in the wastelands now that they are yet again extending their devout cleansing there too!" Diana could not believe her ears, what she was hearing was making absolutely no sense, what devout cleansing, or for that matter what wastelands?

"Come out little one, I know you can hear me, I know you were listening" Gin exclaimed. Diana slowly exited the bathroom, sulking, she looked up at Gin and started to speak "I haven't done anything wrong as for how I got here, I honestly don't know other than I fell through a hole in the floor of my house during a storm, there was darkness then sand, and, and(sobs) and just because of that, even though I have tried to be good and go along with all this, " (more sobbing) "you're going to pass me around and then who knows what, and now I hear about wastelands and devout cleansing, WHYY!" (tears now streaming down her face) Gin reached forward putting his finger to her lips, "shh little one, I know you are confused, but don't fret, things are not as bad as they may seem and everything should be clearer very soon. Now please go and dry your eyes and make yourself presentable, Aizen will be here soon." Diana went to the bathroom and washed her face, she wasn't sure what she was going to do. What did he mean by things not being as bad as they seemed, and then again somehow she had the feeling that Gin really did mean it. She went and splashed some water on her face, brushed her hair out again and went back into the room, she finally got a good look at what Szayel and Gin had carried in the room, It was rectangular and suspended from the ceiling, from each of it's 4 corners hung ribbon rope , She was pretty sure it was meant for her. "Gin may I ask what that is?" "You'll just have to wait and see little one, Aizen will be here soon. Why don't you hop on the bed and get comfortable, it may be the only chance you have for awhile. Diana thought that to be a curious statement, but thought it best not to ask, just listen.

Diana had only been relaxing for a few moments when she felt Gin slide up behind her, she was surprised to feel her temperature rise, "I hate to admit it, but I was really missing out before, this actually feels so much better than I could have ever imagined." she thought. Gin was lightly caressing her back and every time he kept increasing his range, then he nuzzled up flush behind her, and reached around caressing her soft breasts, Diana could feel his hard warm cock pressed against her . She got so much hotter now, and she could feel herself getting wet, she actually wanted more, what was happening to her. Now she felt his other arm slide under her and then his fingers rubbing on her clit, wetter and hotter still, Diana thrust herself hard against Gin. "What a sweet one and so wet and hot already, what would people think, so pure just yesterday, and today a little slut, you want it don't you Baby, " Diana tried to reach back to grab Gin's hard cock, but he stopped her. "AH AH AH, you'll have to wait for it!" with that he slid several fingers up inside of Diana's wet pussy, pushing in and out, in a steady rhythm. Diana moaned, it felt so very good. Gin moved again sliding his hand out only leaving Diana begging for more. He pushed her on her back and slid her gown up. He started at her inner thigh with his tongue and ran it all the way up till he hit her pussy, he licked and slurped sending shivers and hot flashes through Diana's body. "What a sweet little cunt" He continued , Diana's body was wet and begging for more. "more, mmm!" Gin kept it up and then he slid a finger far up her ass, she let out a small scream, "what was that, that's (now 2 and thrusting) ooh, moans, more moans." " That tight little ass of yours, feels so good, doesn't it, you've become such a naughty one, a punishment may be in order, very soon. You'd like that wouldn't you?" "Yes, please punish me!" As the words spilled from Diana's mouth it was like someone else was saying them, how could she want something so much, that she kind of felt guilty wanting.