Chapter Two

His eyes were laced with concern, as he helped me onto solid ground. "I'm so sorry for scaring you" he continued as I interrupted him, "It's okay. I'm just a clumsy idiot". He tilted his head back and laughed, a deep and sensuous chuckle, igniting unfamiliar feelings within me. "You scared me. You didn't come up for like five seconds" he said. "And that's funny to you because.." I trailed off as my eyes landed on his body. The white shirt he was wearing was now completely soaked and stuck to his body, clearly outlining every muscle he had. I peeled my gaze away and looked into his eyes, and sneezed. I felt myself shivering as the cold night air brushed past our soaked bodies. "Come with me. You need to dry yourself off." he spoke softly. "But..I..my house" I started to mumble, but then stopped as I let out another sneeze.

We had been walking for hardly five minutes, when he guided me into a hotel. It was the largest one in town. It must've been really weird seeing us walk into the foyer soaking wet. But no one seemed to question either of us. Instead, the staff hurriedly ushered us into the elevator. It went all the way up to the penthouse suite. I walked into the grandest living room I'd ever seen. "Come" he guided me into a bedroom. After rummaging for a minute in the closet, he produced an oversized Levi's tee and a pair of black checkered shorts. "Here. Change into this. And gimme your clothes. I'll put 'em in the dryer. "Thank you" I mumbled as I walked into a bathroom, the size of my bedroom. Changing into the clothes he gave me, I walked out and handed him my wet clothes. "Where's your bra?" he asked. "Huh" I looked back at him openmouthed. "I mean, they're probably wet too. You'll catch a cold if you wear those. I'll put them into the dryer too." he said softly. Feeling my face flush, I walked into the bathroom and removed my bra. I handed it to him through a crack in the door.

After he had walked away, I slowly came out of the bathroom, and made my way to the living room. I sat down on the edge of a brown leather couch, waiting for him. And then, Ian and Josh walked in shirtless, sword fighting with baguettes in their hand, clearly unaware of my presence. I gasped inaudibly.

Oh my god! I'm in the same room as the Karmics. And damn !! They're hot as fuck. Ian's eyes met mine, and he dropped the baguette, his face contorted into a surprised expression. Josh turned to face me, and a half smirk formed across his lips as he smoothly held his hand out, "Hi beautiful..". Unsure of what to do, and totally wonderfully starstruck, I stood up and opened my mouth, but no sound came out.

Just then, Noah came into the room, wearing a plain black tee and a pair of dark wash shorts. "Guys, seriously? Go put on a shirt. We have a guest." When they came back, he started telling them about me as I stood there, still starstruck. By then, Nathan had walked in, clearly coming from the bathroom, just a towel draped around his waist. We made our introductions, well at least they introduced themselves. I just stood there mumbling gibberish, making a complete fool of myself.

They were all so down to earth and friendly, not at all like the rich and shallow cover boys I thought they'd be. They kept asking me about myself, talking about their gigs and life, and cracking jokes. After about 10 minutes, I had warmed up to them, and I was no longer shy. Noah was pretty much silent throughout the entire conversation. He was observing us, I felt his intense blue eyes boring into the depths of my head. I was there for almost an hour.

Ian was the funniest, and it was so cute watching him talk. Josh had a more suave player vibe about him. And Nate, he was more like a big brother to the other guys, he had a more responsible air to him. Each and every one of them looked like Greek Gods, looking like they were probably posing for a magazine cover. But the hottest, that was Noah, without a doubt. Although I couldn't tell much about his personality, he was so very silent.

By then, Noah had gone in and returned with my clothes. I changed back into them and walked out to the living room to thank them and say goodbye. "Aw..waitt!!...don't you want an autograph or a pic or something?" Ian asked, feigning a hurt look in his eyes. Playing along, I shook my head and stuck my tongue out at him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Since I'm updating a few chapters at the same time, I'm keeping the author's notes short. What do you think about the story so far?