Chapter Three

"Yeah well, I do" he said, pulling me close to him and taking out his phone. He smelled gloriously of musk and vanilla. Josh came up behind me, and wrapped his arms around me. " Me too, me too" he exclaimed. Both Nate and Noah joined us as Ian took a bunch of photos. He took a few with my phone too. And at the end, he took a couple with just the two of us.

I said goodbye to all of them, and was about to leave, when Noah interrupted, "I'll drive you home". I was about to protest, but seeing as it was pointless, because he was already halfway out the door, I shut my mouth. I turned and waved at the guys. Ian blew me a kiss and I laughed as I shut the door behind them.

The car was waiting outside the hotel as we got there. Noah told the driver to leave, and he got in his side. "You need to tell me the way okay. I have no idea about the roads out here" he looked at me and smiled. The drive home was silent. Fifteen minutes later, we were parked in front of my house. I turned to look at him. "Thank you" I breathed. "Maybe we'll run into each other like this again", he said. "Maybe. But please don't scare me off a bridge the next time" I joked as he chuckled. He looked like he was about to say something, but then changed his mind and said softly, "Goodnight". I walked up to my doorstep and turned around. He smiled and gave me a slight wave, as he drove off.

I went inside and up to my room. The entire night was like a dream to me. I pinched myself just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I looked down at my phone, and saw about ten missed calls from Ash and Laurie. Shit! Immediately, I conferenced them both to a video call. "Goddammit Liv! Where the hell were you? We were so worried.." Laurie started screaming at me, flailing her arms wildly in the air. "Guys, guys..listen to me. I have hu..uge news." I interrupted, trying to change the topic. "Do you think you guys can come down here now?" "That huge, huh? We'll be there in ten." Ash said, clearly intrigued.

Twenty minutes later, they were in my room, sprawled on the bed. "Guess where I was" I said, stressing each word. They called out a bunch of annoying answers. Dismissing their attempts to annoy me, I whispered softly, "Noah". "Who? That creepy kid who brings his teddy bear to school? Ewww...." Laurie asked, disgust written all over her face. "Ew no!! Noah Harrison from Karmic. And then, I went to his hotel room and met the other guys, well except for Brandon." I gushed excitedly. They took one look at me, then glanced at each other and burst out laughing. "Are you sure you didn't hit your head somewhere honey?", Laura asked cautiously, barely trying to control her smirk.

Feeling furious, I took out my phone and threw it at them. "Eat that" I retorted. As their eyes focused onto the image in my phone, their expressions changed. Laurie's mouth was hanging open, and I seriously thought Ashley's eyes were gonna pop out any minute. "Wha..when..how??" they blubbered, pretty much like how I was when I met the guys. I told the story in detail from the very beginning, extremely enjoying the varying degrees of shock playing out on their faces.

***

One night of impossible heaven, and the next day I was back in hell, Franklin high school. I was ignored, as usual by everyone in school. "You know that's because of the way you dress right?"Laura scolded me, wrinkling her nose at my baggy jeans and plain black hoodie. "You should probably pay more attention to how you look. If you'd even tried to make a half assed effort, people would be fighting over you". "Yeah, right" I snorted. "Seriously girl, you're actually beautiful. You're just not showing it they way you should." Ash complained. "Oookay" I mocked Ash and she pouted her lips back at me. "Seriously guys, I don't really want any attention that way." I continued. "Yeah..she only wants Noah's attention" Laura chimed, winking at me. "Hah!!" I grunted sarcastically. "As if I would ever get his. That night was just a lucky coincidence." But I couldn't help thinking about his beautiful blue eyes, and the way he smiled at me, his perfectly toned chest, the way the muscles on his back flexed as he moved his arm. Shaking myself out of my reverie, I saw Ash smirking at me. "You were thinking about him right now, weren't you?" I blushed.

That evening, as I got home, mom called out from the kitchen, "Honey, there was a letter for you in the mail. It's on the dining table". "Thanks mom" I replied, taking the envelope and walking up to my room. It looked fancy, and there was no return address. That was the first time I was receiving a letter. I wondered who it was from, as I sat on my bed and tore open the envelope. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So, how do like the story so far? And who do you think the letter's from? ;) Keep guessing. Update's gonna be up the day after tomorrow. I have it ready right now. But I just want to build the suspense for a while. And see if any of you can guess who it's from? And what it contains?

Have fun reading. I love you guys.