Chapter 4. Betting time

3rd persons POV:

Karma has never seen (F/N) that scary before. Considering she scared her older brother who is 2 years older than her. And him. Now he knows not to mess with her.
"Lets get back to playing. Shall we, Karma?"
"Y-yea. Sure. (F/N)-San"
Before she finished restarting the game, he got a text from... Unknown number.
'Look behind you'
He looked behind him to see (F/N)'s older brother.
He signaled Karma to come with him outside.
"Can you wait for a little bit, I have to get something at home."
Karma walked around the couch as She paused the game. He walked out side to see (F/N)'s brother.
"What is it?"
"I need you to answer some questions for me."
"What?"
"Can you? Karma?"
He only nodded his head in agreement.
"What do you think about (F/N)-chan?"
"I guess I could say I think of her as a..... Human."
The red-head chuckled at his terrible joke.
"Akabane this is no time for games. Answer my question and answer it seriously.
"Hehhh... But I like games."
(Y/N)'s brother gritted his teeth, only getting angrier at Karma.
"Fine. I think of her as just a friend. A close friend."
"Akabane stop lying. I can tell by the look in your eyes"
"Only as a friend. Do I look like the type of person to develop crushes on girls? No. So please."
Karma walked away.
"Soon... Akabane. Sooner or later you will fall for her. Just watch"
(F/N)'s brother smirked, making it clear, that he had a plan.
A plan that he called. 'Get Akabane and (Y/F/N) to date.' Plan.

(F/N)'s older brother, haru, walked up behind (F/N)with a bucket of water. He saw that she was wearing a white shirt. Which is a great help to his plan.

Haru poured water all over (Y/N), making her shirt see through. The redhead looked away with his face redder than his own hair.
"What do you think about my question now... Kar-ma-kun?"
"The same answer as before.... Ha-ru-San"
Haru walked off in anger.
(F/N) look confused. "W-what?"
Karma looked at her in the face. Trying not to look at her obvious see through shirt, which reveals hed bra.
"I-I'm confused"
"D-don't worry about it (F/N)-chan. It's nothing."
(F/N) looked down at her shirt. Now realizing what was being revealed. Her face flushed with no color, but a rosy red.
"G-g-g-g-gomenesai! I-ill go change i-immediately."
(F/N) Quickly ran upstairs almost falling down a couple of times. She slammed her room door.

"She's so cute when she's embarrassed... Isn't she?"
Karma grinned and nodded in agreement. Not realizing that he had he let out the words.
"More adorable than anything"
His eyes widened as he realized what he just said.
"FINALLY! I GOT YOU TO SAY IT!"
Haru seemed happy that his little sister's crush admitted something that could drive her crazy."
"You didn't hear anything it was just your imagination"
He tried throwing off what he said. But, it didn't work.
"No I heard with my own ears. But don't worry, I won't tell (F/N). Ill just use it as a away to, slowly destroy you. Akabane-kun"
At just that time you could hear (F/N) running down the stairs as quick as she could. Then, all you could see, was her tripping over a shoelace. It seemed to ravel down in slow motion.
(F/N) falling, Karma screaming.... NOoo as he tried to get up and reaches out his hand to try to catch her. And haru just watching it all go down. Of course, he wanted Karma to do the saving.
But it didn't work. (F/N) fell down the stairs with a couple of loud thumps. She fell ALMOST face flat. But her elbows-her wrists did the saving.
Both karma and haru screamed your name. In unison. As the two sigh in relief.
She slowly forced her self to get up.
"Don't worry. I'm okay."
She said as she put up a thumb.
Haru ran over to her hugging her happy that she's okay.
"Onii-San! I'm fine its not like I almost died or something it was just a fall. You can relax now"
Haru pulled away from hugging. (F/N).
"I'm going to go make some lemonade. Of course you both want some"
She walked off. Leaving the red head staring at her.
"So, Akabane-Kun. I know you like her."
"LIKE?! What are talking about. I don't like her."
Karma denied it all. His brain did the same, but his heart said otherwise.
"Them prove it, Akabane. If you can prove that you don't like (F/N)-San, I'll let you off the hook"
"And how am I expected to prove your wrong theory."
"Its simple.... Kiss her"
Karma's face instantly flushed a bright red. Not as red as his apple colored hair, but a bright red.
"Not up for the challenge? Then you owe me 20,000 yen (200 dollars)."
"What? Why not 5,000. AND everyone gets flustered and gets flustered and nervous after a kiss. Its like you're trying to force me to fall for her."
"Haven't you already, Akabane? Haven't you already fell for her but didn't know or just tried to deny it. I've watched your actions around her karma. I'm smart."
Karma rolled his eyes.
"Still not going to happen. Whether I like her or not. WHICH for a fact, I don't"
"App-pa-ba." Haru reached out his hands. "The 20,000 yen, please"
Karma rolled his eyes. Knowing he can't afford that.
"Fine."

(F/N) finally came out with 3 glasses of lemonade.
"I finished the lemonade."
She placed the lemonade down on the coffee table, sipped off of hers,and put it down.
"Hey what's going on here?"
Karma turned to you (Changing the perspective :3) immediately.
"(F/N)-San. I want to show you something"
"Um... Sure" You looked confused. You saw haru devilishly watching behind.
"Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you."
"Um.... Okay" You closed your eyes with a little bit of hesitation.
Then... Out of where, you felt your shoulders being pulled by two hands, and close to someone's chest. You then felt Karma's lips being pressed on to yours. You open your eyes, also widening them. He was kissing you. Not passionately, not like making out, just a small kiss. But it lasted long. You looked up to see Karma's red blushing face. You also blushed at the sight of what is happening.

'Is this a dream?' You thought.

Its not.

Only 30 seconds passed and Karma pulled away. He looked at your super red face. Now looking away at the ground, with a crimson red face. His bangs also covering his eyes. You thought it was 'Soo kawaii' seeing Karma blush like that. But not in this situation. You looked at your brother, haru, smirking off in a corner. You had just came to realization of what is REALLY going on. You wanted to scream, you wanted to shout, but all that came out of your mouth was...
"Karma-Kun..."
You paused for a minute.
"What was that for?"
You looked straight at Haru again. Who had been smirking like an idiot.
"Oh... I see.... What's actually going on..."
You looked up with a sad but angry expression. You walked up to Haru, angrily staring him in the eyes.
"W-why? Why would you do this, when you know how sensitive I am. When you know my feelings for karma."
You knew Karma was standing right there. You didn't care. You were pissed, and hurt.
"HOW COULD YOU!"
You ran up the stairs this time again. Not even coming close to tripping.
"(F/N)-SAN!"
"SHUT UP!" (You say, sounding like smosh. Lol jk)
Karma looked at Haru. Told you it wasn't a good idea.
Haru stood there. Not realized before what would come of this.
"Ill go fix this... And yes.... Yes I do like her. I've always known. I only actually came to the realization today, thanks to you."
Karma ran off upstairs and banged on your door.
"(F/N)!"
"GO AWAY" You yell. Trying to hide the fact that you are crying.
"WHY SHOULD I?! RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS ARE NEVER GOOD. FACE YOUR PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY LIKE A STUPID COW!"
It wad silent for about 45 seconds.
Finally, you opened the door. But you weren't looking at anyone.

Your bangs were only covering your eyes and you had that 'Grr' face on. Suddenly, all you could hear, was a large SMACK!
"I'm not running away from my problems. I'm facing them head on. Karma, why did you do that?"
Karma just stared into your eyes. His super wide.
"Hm....?"
He was taken. His breath got taken by the fact that you actually slapped him.
He finally opened up his mouth to say something
"Because I-"
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys. Imma have to end it here. Once again. Thanks for the votes, comments, and views. IF THIS IS GOING TOO FAST; GOMENE!
~To be continued