Chapter 6

Karma's POV:

   (F/N) shooed everyone out of her house while continuously holding my hand. It was cute.
"Where are we going to go now?"
I stopped. Confused on where we were all going to 'Celebrate'
Nakamura received a smug look on her face.
"The amusement park!"
"YEA THAT'S A GREAT IDEA" Everyone else agreed while (F/N) just sat there.
"Hm... what's wrong"
"Huh? Oh nothing. Yea the amusement Park sounds great."

Something seems off.

We all arrived at the closest amusement park 15 minutes later. The fare was only 10 dollars for a wristband and we all had that.
"Let's ride that one first"
Kanzaki pointed at the big roller-coaster. The biggest one in Tokyo.
"Yea let's do that!" (Y/N) agreed. Earlier she looked down, and sad. I have to see what wrong with her.
We all boarded the roller-coaster but had to wait 10 minutes since the line up was long.
Everyone that knew about me and (F/N) was also in the roller-coaster. The ride stared and everyone seemed excited at first. And by the end of this ride, Nakamura was still pumped, Nagisa looked like he was going to blow chunks everywhere and (F/N)'s soul was.... WAIT WHAT!
I tried to lower her soul back down into her body it worked and the same thing happened with Kayano, but Rio put her soul where it belonged.
We all got off of the soul stealing ride. We were at the amusement park for the whole day. Now it was night time and the ferris wheel lit up.
"Hey Karma! You and (F/N) should go in there. It is romantic... After all.
I looked at (F/N) who nodded in approval. She and I got on the ferris wheel alone. Just the two of us. I think I should ask her what's been bothering her lately.

  "(F/N)-chan~!"
"Yea?"
"Are you okay. You seemed a little bit down today."
"No. I'm fine ive just been thinking..."
"About what?"
"Nothing you should worry about"
"Ehhh~ but I chose t-"
I was cut off. (F/N)'s lips were pressing against mine. That was the first time she actually... Kissed me first. I kissed back, only deepening the kiss. In the blink of an eye, (F/N) and I were passionately kissing in a ferris wheel. It turned into a make-out session. Which felt like we were stuck in the moment. Frozen in time. I know (F/N) didn't kiss me out of desire, she did it to shut me up. She's hiding something from me. I have to find out what it is. I pulled back, and looked at her straight in the eye.
"(F/N). I can tell something is wrong. Please, tell me."
She sighed as a tear rolled down her face. She looked away, covering her eyes with her bangs.
"I'm not sure, if I can date you anylonger... Karma-Kun."
More tears rolled down her face as she said that.
"W-"
"Its my dad. He always thought you were a bad influence. Once he founds out that I'm dating you, he'll freak out and force me to break up with you..."
She started sniffling.
"Then don't tell him"
"Karma, its not that easy. He finds out everything so quickly. No matter how hard or how good I hide it from him. He senses everything"
I'm not going to let that happen.
I grabbed her chin making her look me straight in the eye, and layed my forehead against hers.
"I'm not going to let that happen. I promise you"
"But--"
"No buts. You're going to stay with me no matter what, got it?"
She finally pulled out a smile.
It was a weak smile, but at least she was smiling.
"Got it"
I kissed her again, making sure she she knew I was there for her.

I'm never letting you go, (F/N).

------------------------------------------------------
AND I'LL HAVE TO END THIS CHAPTER HERE. SORRY PEEPS. THAT'S HOW I WANTED THIS TO END. LEL SORRY IT WAS SHORT ;-; Gomenesai

I ALSO WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 100 VIEWS IT MAY NOT BE ALOT BUT IT DOES MEAN ALOT TO ME