Chapter 8.

Your POV:

I walked up to the porch of my house, and opened the door. My father was waiting on the couch, reading a newspaper. I walked in nervously. Walking up to my father. I took a deep breath and stood infront of him.
"Well well, look who's back"
I sighed and nodded.
"What made you think you could just leave without letting anyone know?"
"I was upset..."
"And where did you go at 9:00 in the night?"
"Kayano's place."
"She let you stay over, on such short notice. And what about her parents?"
"She lives alone and Nakamura San was there.
"And does that matter?"
"Yes."
"No it doesn't. Go to your room until I tell you to come out."
I ran up to my following the given directions. Silly father, you followed the script of my plan without even knowing. Now its time for Rio and Kaede to pitch in their part of the plan.
'Go time'
I texted Kayano.
'👍'
She texted back. Then I heard the door bell.
------------------------------------------------------
3rd person
------------------------------------------------------
Kayano rang the (L/N) family doorbell. Haru opened the door.
"What is it, Kayano-San"
She looked up at him with fake tears in her eyes.
"I have bad news"
"What is it?"
She sniffled and took out her phone.
"(F/N) broke up with Karma"
(Writing this hurts me)
"EHHH"
"Its true" Yet another fake sniffle.
"They only got together yesterday!"
"What's all the- Oh what a surprise, Kayano-San. What's wrong. Why are you crying?"
"(F/N) broke up with Karma" Haru said drowning in his own tears.
"THEY WERE TOGETHER?"
Kayano and Haru nodded.
"They only started dating yesterday"
"Yea and she really liked him. Why would she break up with him so fast?"
Then (F/N)'s dad came up behind them.
"Because I told her to."
"Why would you tell her to? You know how much she likes him."
"He's a bad influence and you all know it"
"No he's not. Deep down inside he's a good guy. You just never knew. You decided you wanted to judge him before actually getting to know him. (F/N) and Karma have been best friends for years. We've also known karma for many years. And you should know that karma is NOT a bad influence" (F/N)'s mom argued.
"Not a bad influence? He was put in the E-Class for-"
"YEA SO WAS (F/N). SHE WAS PUT IN THE E-CLASS AS WELL AS NAKAMURA AND KAYANO AND OTHER FRIENDS THAT SHE MET."
"I see... I did make a mistake... Please call Karma over here..."
Kayano nodded and grabbed her phone. She stepped outside and called Karma.
"The plan was a success, you can come over to (F/N)'s house now."
"Okay."
Karma came along and knocked on the door.
(F/N)'s dad answered and began talking to Karma right there.
"Listen, Karma. The reason (F/N) broke up with you is because I forced her to. I thought you were a bad influence but apparently stated by (M/N) over here. I was wrong and I approve of your relationship."
Karma only nodded in agreement.
"She's upstairs in her room." He pointed.
Karma nodded as he ran up to your room. Nakamura and Kayano following.
Kayano opened the door and looked at you who was sitting on your bed peacefully.
"Did it work?"
------------------------------------------------------Your POV:
Finally after waiting for 15 minutes I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. And then my door being opened. It was All three of them.
"Did it work?"
"Sorta, but it sortof worked in a different way"
I looked at Kayano with a confused face.
"Instead of Karma having to act his way to be approved by your dad, your mom basically stood up for him. Which snapped him, making him approve of the relationship."
I sat there wide-eyed not believing what actually happened. Then smiled, knowing that I'm currently dating Karma, my crush for i don't even know how long, with out being unapproved by my dad.
"Okay."