Caught Your Eye

Hi I'm Claire!

I cant say I am skinny or fat. I am in the minimum. Lets see what my weight is.

Ok I checked it. Its 70kg's.I'm quite tall so I don't show all of the weight but I admit that I am quite fat.

What can I say? I love chocolate...

13.10.2000 (Monday)

It was 2.35 pm. That means school is over (finally!). I took my bags and got out. While I was walking down the hallway to meet the gate I bumped into my friend. Her name was Hannah.

Hannah:

"Claire are you going home?"

Claire:

"Yeah I am. Why do you ask?"

Hannah:

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to a pub?

Claire:

"Uhmm... ok but I need to be home by 9pm.

Hannah nodded her head and we went to one of our favorite pubs.

I'm not the kind of person who drinks that much, I know my limits. But Hannah drinks a lot! That's why I told her I need to be home by 9pm. Besides my parents would be really worried if I came home late. We both ordered a beer and started to drink.

After that I drank another beer and that was enough to make me feel quite dizzy so I stopped. But Hannah kept drinking. So we both started to mind our own business. She was drinking uncontrollably and I was just looking around. I turned to the left and at the corner I saw a really handsome boy. He was surrounded by loads of sexy girls. They were just drinking and laughing at the stupid drunk jokes they made. But I couldn't help but notice that there was a girl next to him who kept on kissing his neck. He was kissing her too but just a few times. He was enjoying the company and jokes more than that blonde girls kisses.

While I was looking at him, he turned around and looked at me back. Without any mimics we just stared at eachother for like 15 seconds.

He got up and showed his friends his cigarette. He went outside. He seems like a bad boy. Hanging out with hot girls, drinking, smoking...

I looked at the time and it was 8.33pm. I warned Hannah that we had to go. So she stood up and we got out of the pub. At the pub's gate I saw that boy. We looked at each other again. He smiled at me. It wasn't like a deep and wide smile. It was more like a half smile but it looked so friendly to me!

I stopped a taxi and we got on. I gave Hannah's address to the taxi driver and he hit the roads. I turned around and saw that, that boy was still looking. I turned back to Hannah and looked at her. She was completely wasted. After a five minute journey I dropped her home and went to my own house.

Thank God it wasn't 9pm. My parents greeted me at the door. I saw that they had already made dinner so I sat down and we began to eat.

We had a little chat with my parents. And I had to tell them that I was really tired so I needed to go to sleep. I gave both of them a goodnight kiss and headed of too bed.

I got in bed. I checked the time and it was only 10pm. I wasn't actually sleepy. I needed to make an excuse to be alone and think about that boy today. I know im never going to see him again but he was so cute! I know I shouldn't fall for him that easily but that's just me...

And a few minutes later I was dreaming. It was about him. He was coming closer to me and hugging me. And then that blonde girl came and took out a knife. She stabbed me right in the stomach. And so I woke up. I realized my dream was never going to come true. And my mind was being too forward with someone who I just met. No I didn't even meet him, I just saw him!

I guess that's just how you feel after you're quite drunk. You really don't know how you're feeling...

Authors note: Hey guys this is my new story's first chapter (yaay!). Hope you guys like it. I hope to post a new chapter soon ^_^ Goodbye and stay safe : )