Chapter 1

Enderlox's POV:

I was Skype calling Venturian and his siblings along with Markiplier and JackSepticEye. A few minutes later Mark added PewDiePie and 8-BitGamimg. "Guys we need your help and FAST" I said starting to sweat bullets, "What's up?" Venturian asked, "Well....you guys remember our father don't you?" WitherMU asked kind of scared to death. They all nodded, "Well...he's kind of almost loose in our world..." I said scared. "That's very bad...that means he can take control of our enemies too!!" HomelessGoomba said. And that means Jimmy Casket and Maxwell Acachalla will be released after Venturian and his family!! This is bad, very very bad!! We have to stop him before it gets worse!!

Venturian's POV:

I saw Enderlox shaking for her life and I mean she's shaking badly. "Don't worry Enderlox, we will stop them!" I said to her. "But that also means Jimmy will come out and try and take your body over again Jordan." Bethany said she's right. I can't let that happen again. "I'll protect him with all I can do!" Isaac said smiling at me, heh even though he's the youngest, he's got a heart of a brave man. "Thanks Isaac" I said smiling. "So what do we do?" Mark asked, "I don't know, that's why I called you guys" Enderlox said with a scared expression. We will make sure their father doesn't rise and kill us all.

8-BitRyan's POV:

Enderlox sighed and let the call crying. She's very scared and we have to help her through the fight between their father. "Guys, we have to all book a flight to their house, tell all the other YouTubers and help them stop their father!" I said and everybody nodded then left the call. I left the call as well and went to Baza's house (Other Ryan) and explained to him what we was gonna do. We then later booked our flights and we all Skyped each other when we was there to Enderlox's state. We will stop Herobrine from rising! We will!