Eyepatches & Symmetry (BlackButler & SoulEater)

Undertaker: "Hehe Good day Young Earl. Are you ready for sizing of your coffin?"

Ciel: "Not today Undertaker."

Undertaker: "So how can I help you today? Oh and pardon my assistant he is slightly OCD."

Ciel: "Assistant?"

Undertaker: "Yes a friend of mine came to help me today."

Kid: *mumbling* "There is no symmetry in this place." *fixing things to be symmetrical*

Undertaker: "Kid please stop messing with my things and come out here."

Kid: *walks to the side of the Undertaker.*

Undertaker: "Young Earl this is Death the Kid. Kid this is the Earl Ciel Phantomhive and his butler Sebastian."

Kid: *twitches* "You're symmetrical everywhere but that silly eyepatch."

Lizzie: *bursts through the door* "Ciel!!" *hugs Ceil*

Ciel: "Lizzie what are you doing here?"

Lizzie: *gets off and smiles* "I came to see you silly!"

Ciel: *sees Lizzie has an eyepatch on* "Lizzie what happened to your eye?"

Lizzie: "Oh this I had a scratch on my eye so the doctor put this on. It matches yours Ciel."

Ciel: "I see."

Undertaker: "Pardon me Lady Elizabeth but I think introductions are in order."

Lizzie: "Oh yes Undertaker."

Undertaker: "Lady Elizabeth this is a friend of mine Death the Kid. Kid this is Lady Elizabeth the Earls fiancé."

Kid: *looks them over* "The symmetry is perfect! They are the most symmetrical couple I've ever seen."

Sebastian: "Pardon me but I believe that there is a flaw in what is symmetry to you."

Kid: "What do you mean. No this is a perfectly symmetrical relationship. One I wish to have of my own someday."

Ciel: "Yet you don't see the obvious thing that makes this relationship asymmetrical."

Kid: "No I do not."

Undertaker: "Hehe I get it now!"  *hysterical laughter*

Kid: "Then please explain."

Undertaker: "Since you're so obsessed with symmetry wouldn't a girl and a boy relationship be asymmetrical?"

Kid: "Yes it would. Wait. No I'm garbage asymmetrical garbage!" *hits the floor crying*

Ciel: "It's not even like I wanted to marry her. I don't even love her!"

Lizzie: "Y-You don't."

Ciel: "No Lizzie I don't and I never will because I don't like girls."

Sebastian: *looks at him questioningly* "Young master?"

Ciel: "Sebastian. Come here. That's an order."

Sebastian: *Stands next to Ciel*

Ciel: "Down."

Sebastian: *Bends down to Ciels height*

Ciel: *grabs Sebastian's collar and kisses him*

Lizzie: *starts crying* "I hate you Ciel!" *runs away*

Ciel: *pulls away*

Sebastian: "Young Master."

Ciel: *Whispers in Sebastian's ear*

Sebastian: *smiles and stands up straight* "Pardon me but we must be leaving now. My master has a 'meeting' to attend to."

Ciel & Sebastian: *Leave the shop*

Undertaker: "I think I know what they really left for. Hehe."

Kid: *sat on the floor blushing* "I-I'll be right back."

Undertaker: "Don't make a mess."