Author's Note

Hello there everyone!

Unfortunately, as you see, this was the very last chapter of Cruelest Of Hearts. It only seems like yesterday that I started this story and I seriously can't even think how time went by so fast for it to reach the end. I hope that you loved the story and had fun reading it as much as I had writing it and that you came to love Reader-chan and poor Jack to bits X3 It was a really great experience for me as a writer to only have two characters to work with and create their story and how they got together from scratch, as well as see how deeply all these incidents affected them. I was really exstatic to see the number of hearts going up from the moment I first uploaded it and to see how you guys reacted to everything that happened in this story, so i want to say a big THANK YOU! to all of you darlings that supported me until the very end. It really means the world to me and don't let anyone tell you otherwise :3

So that brings me to explain some hidden gems inside the story. As you have already noticed, I have greately involved the myth of Adonis inside the story and for the ones knowing the said myth, the reflections inside the story can be a bit clear. But for those that don't, I will explain further. In the myth, Adonis was loved by both Aphrodite the goddess of Love and Persephone, the goddess of Death, until the poor soul died and was reunited with Persephone for all eternity. In my story now, I merged Jack and Reader with the said myth. Reader-chan is none other than Adonis himself, the one that was loved by both Aphrodite (which is the human Jack aka Jack Nichols) and Persephone (which is the undead Jack aka Eyeless Jack) and eventually died and was reunited with Persephone/Eyeless Jack. The most amazing fact is that this merge of the two stories wasn't intentional. Weird huh? XD Also, I know that at the very first chapters it was rather infuriating for dear Reader to get all the clues wrong and not recognize Jack, but if you think of her distressed and lonely state as well as the complete transformation of Jack to a demon, things wouldn't be so clear for both of them. It was the shock of transforming into a demon that made Jack forget and it was the desperation to find him that made Reader see everything wrong.

All in all though -and with jokes aside- I want to trully thank you for reading my stories and giving me all the support in the world which keeps me going everyday! <3

And with that, I want to make another announcement: I am taking a break from writing. And by break, I mean a one-year break from all stories (I will not leave the site, I will just stop uploading). I am going to finish the Demetri X Reader fanfiction that I am currently writing and then I will be back to uploading stories in September 1st 2017. I know this is out of the blue, but I have decided on that for two major reasons: 1) I have to properly focus on my studies this year, since I have been accepted to study at a univercity in Spain for six months this year, something that I can do only if I study really hard and stay focused in passing as much lessons as I can. In order for me to make my dreams come true, I have to get my univercity degree with at least 3.5 (or 8/10 if you prefer) so that will only happen if I do focus and 2) In order for me to proceed with writing Ticci Toby's story, I have to properly prepare for a full year. I have a great idea in mind that will unfortunately take me one year to properly plan out and prepare, since it's going to be my toughest and greatest story up until now (or at least I hope so). I will of course drop a preview chapter at a random day of the year, so I would advice you to keep an eye out for any updates on my profile ;) It's going to be awesome, i assure you! Also, I will upload a special chapter in Cruelest of Hearts as well, in some random time that I will decide is best to do so. So keep an eye out for that as well.

And with that, I once again THANK YOU ALL <3 <3

~!STAY TUNED FOR MORE!~

Art~ By my sister Aria