IV

CHAPTER SIX; SEASON SIX
|HOLY RICK|

"You're suppose to be someone else"

___

(Disclaimer Enid doesn't exist in this)

Time came as they now had left the Hilltop and it's chaos. Gregory would sadly live, and a plan was placed to wipe out the Saviors. The name brought up, had enlightened her hope once again. Yet, if they were suppose to fight them, whom will she side? Her father could be dead and it could be a whole different Negan. Maybe, just maybe, a glimpse of him would be enough for me to her with him. These people are tremendously nice to new comers like herself, but there is no way she could betray her own father.

Glenn passed around Maggie's picture of her ultrasound. She held it carefully as her eyes wondered all around the small black and white picture. This world wasn't meant for living, let alone for a child's living. A small smile is what she offered once she returned the picture back to the couple.
"Congratulations"

___

They had passed the gates and exited the RV before they were pulled towards a small building that portrayed as a church. The lighten tinted windows created rays of color through the inside, making your sins resurface at the thought of being in religious space. Slowly, people made there way inside, sitting in the pews, recreating what seemed to be a normal Sunday morning. Our pastor, Rick, took the stage and began his story of the discovery of the Hilltop and his further plans upon it:

"We can work with the hilltop, Maggie hammered down a deal. We're getting food, eggs, butter, fresh vegetables. They're not just giving it away, these saviors almost killed Sasha, Abraham and Daryl on the road. Now sooner or later they would have found us just like those wolves did, just like Jesus did. They could killed someone or some of us and then they would try to own us, and we would try to stop them. But by then, with that kind of fight, low on food, we could loose. This is the only way to be sure. Assured is that we can win and we have to win. We do this for the hilltop this how we live, this his how we feed this place. This needs to be a group decision, anybody objects, here's your chance to say your piece"

Silence remained as everyone glanced at each other, processing Ricks honest words.

"You're sure we can do it?" Morgan spoke up "We can beat them?"

"What this group has learned, What we've become all of us- Yes I'm sure"

"Then all we have to do is just tell them that" Morgan rose his voice