XI

CHAPTER ELEVEN; SEASON SEVEN
|LUCILLE NUMBER TWO|

"Sucks don't it? The moment you realize you don't know shit"

___

"Pissing our pants yet?
Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close - It's gonna become pee-pee pants city here real soon...Which one you pricks is the leader?"
He asked looking around.

Her eyes couldn't help but to watch him in awe. For years, she thought she would never see those brown eyes again. To hear his soft song like voice. Her vision began to become blurry, as her tears filled the brim of her eyes.

Someone pointed out at Rick
"Hi, you're Rick right? I'm Negan—"

negan

"—Here it goes pay attention;
Give me your shit or I will kill you"

her negan

"—WE own that door, you try to stop us and we will knock it down - You understand? "

negan, her father

"—And for that, for that you're  going to pay - So now, I'm going to beat the whole hell out of one of you"

negan, her father that was going to kill

He swung his bat. The bat she looked for, the bat she didn't find.

"This is Lucille, and she is awesome. All this, all this just so I can pick which one of you get the honor"

Her breathing hitched and her mind mixed his words. She glanced up with horror covering her face. Everyone in the group looked towards her at the mention of her name. Their stinging eyes pierced through the curtain of hair she had created in front of her face.

She heard the dirt make its noise as pressure stepped down on it.
"You've got one of my guns, you had a lot of our guns" Looking to her side she saw he went to Carl.

"Shit kid, lighten up' At least cry a little" He tried to joke, yet he was the only one smiling

He sat up and started to walk their direction "Yeeezuuussss, you look shitty. I should just put you out of your misery right now"
Glancing up slightly, he had his bat raised up ready to swing at Maggie.

"NOOO —AUGHHH" Glenn screamed as he tried to stop him but a man shoved him back and pointed his bow at him

"Nope, nope put him back in line" Her father sighed

"Alright listen, don't any of you do that again. I WILL SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN NO EXCEPTIONS. First one's free, it's an emotional moment, I get it" He smiled towards Glenn. She whimpered as she saw the look of devastation and defeat covering Glenn's face.

"Sucks don't it? The moment you realize you don't know shit"

His eyes shifted from Carl to Rick
"He's your kid right? Oh, this is definitely your kid!"
He said pointing at Carl - "JUST STOP THIS!" Rick yelled

"HEY! Do not make me kill the future serial killer, don't make it easy on me! I gotta pick somebody, Everyyybody's at the table waiting for me order"

His eyes pondered around, building a plan in his creative mind
"I simply can not decide!"

After a few minutes, kneeling down in the cold hard ground he finally came with a conclusion
"I've got an idea!"
He pointed his bat at Rick

After a few minutes, kneeling down in the cold hard ground he finally came with a conclusion "I've got an idea!" He pointed his bat at Rick

"Ennie
Minnie
Minny
Mo
Catch
A Tiger
By his Toe
If He Hollers
Let him go...
My Mother told me
To pick
The very best one
and you are

My Mother told meTo pickThe very best oneand you are

-It"
It was her

"Anybody moves, anybody says anything cut the other boy's eye out and feed it to his father and then we'll start. You can breath, you can blink, you can cry, hell your all going to be-"

She looked up at him giving him a full view of her — He stopped talking as his eyes scanned her face. Recognition surfaced, as those same brown honey eyes laid eyes with hers

"Dad?"