Reaper x reader

Hey guys, this fanfiction is going up a little late. Please excuse any major typos until I get the chance to edit this, because I'll be typing this off of my phone. I'm not sure if it'll be done by tonight. We'll see. Also, next week you guys might only get a few chapters. I'm still debating on what to do. Ya see, I'm away from my house this week, so I couldn't play Overwatch so I occupied myself by Starting this story instead. I'll be returning to my house Friday and I'll be back on my gaming computer. So I probably won't post much. Maybe 5 or so chapters by the end of the week... or less. You guys can still request and I'll get then done when I get the chance. I still have a Widowmaker, and a Pharah. Any others?

Well, that's enough blabbering about the schedule, here's the fanfiction, excuse me if it's a little short, I'm typing on my phone remember ;)

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or its characters.*

-----

"Hey (Y/N)! You ready for your first mission." Asked Tracer, with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Yeppy yep yep!" You laughed happily, and swiftly teleported around the room."

"Good love!"

You jumped around happily and anxious for your first mission, to your luck you were defending. On your team was Tracer, DV.a, Mcree, Lucio, and Genji.

You would be fighting Winston, Pharah, Mei, Mercy, Hanzo, and Reaper.

Athena began to count down.

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."

And the attackers were released.

You began to run and teleport all over the map. Tracer blinked right into the middle of the enemies and began shooting. The attackers couldn't keep track of her moves and instead of focusing the dps in front of them, they went after Tracer.

You jumped into the air, teleporting in and out of the enemies, shooting periodically, mostly you were just being annoying, dragging there attention away from the payload.

You scanned the opponents, trying to pick out one in particular that you would target the whole game. That's when you teleported right into Reaper, bouncing off his armor.

He grabbed you wrist putting his signature shotgun right against your head. Before he could shoot, you vanished out of his grasp right behind him kicking his leg out.

You being you, didn't take the match seriously at all. Instead of finishing him off, you stood over his collapsed figure, towering over him and taunting him.

"Mmm so this is the edge lord I've heard about." You said sticking your tounge out in a playful manner.

Your behavior earned no verbal response, but instead repayed you with a very pissy reaper.

It was like a game of tag almost, he chased you around while you just jumped around him in a circle singing "LA LA LA LA LA!"

Obviously, he'd had enough. A black smoke like gas circled his person, as he dropped his shot guns leaving a clink against the floor, followed up by him pulling out 2 more from within his robes. The smokey substance expanded, encasing you in darkness, until the words - "DIE DIE DIE!"
ran throughout the enclosed area.

"Owwy you said collapsing to the floor."

This time it was he who towered over you, a smirk undoubtedly plastered under his mask. He gave a quick sadistic laugh and began to squeeze the trigger.

"Not so fast edgey." You said right before you sweeped out his leg from underneath him.

"Dammit!"

You quickly got on top of his form and snatched off his mask, only to reveal a scared and beaten up face. A face that had seen many battles, and many deaths to accompany them.

You stared in awe as he struggled underneath you.

"What a handsome face.." You mumbled underneath your breath.

"Excuse you?" He replied coldly, with a hint of suprise and uneasiness weaved throughout his sure voice.

You found yourself, pressing against his chest more as you moved towards his lips. With a sudden and instinctive movement, you closed the gap between you and him.

He looked up at your form wide eyed. Dizziness taking over his being. For it has been years since he has felt passionate human contact before.

You broke the kiss slowly, your lips still parted as you breathed heavily, still attempting to catch your breath. A blush painted on your pale cheeks, you returned back to your original state and smiled cheerfully.

"Who new that you had such full lips. You always hide em under that mask of yours."

He stared blankly at you, still overwelmed by the recent events that had just took place.

"......"

"Well, your name is Gabe right? Mines (Y/N)! Can't wait to see you again Gabey!" You said as you winked at him.

A blush began to form his facr, finally taking in all that occured.

You stood up, and offered him a hand. He waved it away, which caused you to frown for a bit. But you knew this wouldn't be the last time seeing him, so you just let it go. Once your 2 stood straight up facing eachother, you quickly kissed him on the cheek and teleported away to the rest of your group who just lost the objective. But you had gained something in return. Gabriels heart.

-----

Hey, that's a wrap I think. I don't know, it was a little cheesy, but cute. I left Reaper in character so it would still be a bit realistic. Anyways, next up should be Widowmaker.

Thanks for all the support aswell, about 3000 reads in total :D

- Nef chan ^^