Solider: 76 x reader

Damn I'm a bad person, what has it been... 4... 5 weeks since my last post!? I'm so sorry for anyone who liked reading my stories. I have no excuse, Overwatch has truthfully been taking over my life, and I'm kinda pushing out everything surrounding it besides school and friends. Which includes you guys, so so sorry!!! But lately, my team is on vacation... and solo queing, even at my rank (Platinum) Is dangerous and I've just been losing rank points after rank points, and its pissing me off. So I figured Id take a break from all that frustration and write another story for yal. As I usually do, requests will come after I get back into the writing feels... at the moment I'm gonna write something that I'm in the mood to write about, and once I get in the proper mind set Ill strat doing requests again K? With all of that said, here comes the next chappie. Oh ye... you can thank AR_Ackerman for this chapter!!! They were my inspiration to write this. Thanks so much!! <3

@AR_Ackerman

Hope I did that right. Anyways, lets get right into the story shall we?

*Disclaimer: I don't Own Overwatch or its characters.*

-----

"Morning already huh..?" You said as you rolled out of bed. Drool seemed to have made its way down your cheek leaving a scratchy pale white and dried out substance running from you lips to the crook in your neck. 

You peered down at your attire, a look of disgust washed over your features.

'Whats new? I always look bad.'

You slowly stood up, the soft and fluffy feel of your covers leaving you as your sore feet were greeted with the hard and rough feel of the mahogany wooden floor beneath you. Although, once you stood up... your vision began to blur. 

'Not again..'

Your right eye began to dilate and twitch with every step you took towards the bathroom. Once you reached there you could barely see out of the eye... 

Peering up into the mirror for a few seconds, you noticed a crimson colored tear drop drip down your cheek and splash onto the tiles below. Your world began to slow down, and you collapsed onto the ground. Hair sprawled out on the floor, eyes half closed, half open... as if they were holding onto life. And a red stain scarred on your right cheek, its crimson residue left over providing a strong contrast to your skin. 

"Where am I this time..."

You seemed to be in a desert, the sand was a beautiful seashell color. Jagged rocks lined in some sort of pattern, leading to a path resting in front of you. The sky was pitch black, stars of pure radiance lined the sky in a gorgeous array of light and darkness. The wind began to pick up, pushing you forward to where the rocks seemingly pointed to. 

A few hours passed, and you were still stumbling your way forward until you left the desert, and what stood in front of you... was something you never thought you'd ever lay eyes on. 

"Overwatch huh?"

There was a huge looking base in front of you with a circle shaped symbol and the name Overwatch. It looked in ruin, but you figured you'd still check it out. 

"Hello?"

You managed to say over the sound of the creaking doors.

Before you could proceed though, in an instant of 2 seconds there was what looked to be a gigantic ape standing in front of you. A look of intimidation washed over your features as you tried to meet his own. 

"Who are you...?"

"My name is (Y/N). And I may ask the same to you." You replied, a snarl made its way to your lips as you stared down the huge ape. 

"My name is Winston, and this is the Overwatch base..." He looked at you, not angry or upset at your sudden burst into his home, but more out of confusion for your none hostile intentions but intimidating attitude. 

"Who is this!?" Said a gruff voice from behind the ape.

"Ahh Solider: 76, this girl wandered into the base a bit ago, and I'm trying to figure out what her purpose is here."

"AHHH YAH!" You screamed out, the eye on your right side began to pulsate and throb. More blood made its way down your cheek and this time, you weren't transported to the desert. But it was more like, the people in front of you were in another place? Not sure what was going on at that moment, all you felt you could do was huddle up and cry.

You were in a strange world, some place you've never been before. How long would you be stuck here? How long until you could just go home to your comfy bed... and just sleep.

You see, long long ago... your mother cast a curse on you, your right eye would have immense power, but cause unbearable pain. And the more you used this power, the more it would eat you up inside. But why not just never use the power it holds? You didn't get a choice, some times it would just seep out... and you'd be transported to other worlds, strange places. 

And in that same instance, you were back home... back in front of the mirror in your bathroom, staring down at your reflection. A look of horror still painted on your features as you were still comprehended all that had occurred. 

I'm going back to bed... but you see, as you began to walk out of the bathroom... something stopped you. The same barrier that seemed to separate you from the world you were in previously blocked your exit out of the bathroom. You were stuck within the walls of the confined room. 

Looking back at the mirror, you began to cry. Why you?

"Hey kid stop crying." Said the same voice from before... but where from?

----- 

Ok Im pretty sure this whole chapter was unclear af. I would be writing a very angry comment if I was the reader. But dont hate... there is gonna be one more part that explains it all. But Im sick at the moment and I dont wanna spend to much time writing at the moment... so Im gonna stick with the 1000 words rule. 

Sorry love yal, cya. <3

-Nef chan