Soldier: 76 x Reader

Heya everyone! This was a special request from a close friend of mine! Please enjoy. :D

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or its characters.*

-----

Our story starts in the far away kingdom of Veronica.

You were a beautiful princess with enchanting (E/C) eyes and exotically gorgeous hair. A figure that made men crumble at your command. But like every other love story, you were lacking something... your true love.

But what better then to distract you from your loveless life, then the upcoming of war.

You ran into your room, excited as ever. For today was the day you'd go out into the war tents for the first time, and help organize an attack.

For a helpless princess, you sure did love guns strangely...

Your combed your hair back, and stuck a crimson red bow tie, pulling all your hair back and out of your face. You stuck on a long blue dress with a v neck stopping just before your breast line. On the back there was your cities symbol, 3 wheat stick in 3 different directions, one in the middle, and one on either side of it leaning away.

You pulled out your untouched combat boots that you've just been dying to wear, lacing them up all the way to the back of your knee.

Putting on some light pink lip gloss, you scurried out of your room down the millions of corridors, and into outside into the war tents where you would discuss with the king (your father) And his best warriors on how to stop the evil omnics from advancing on your kingdom.

As soon as you entered the camp, all eyes went to you. Being the only woman in the camp, and gorgeous at that, no one could seem to peel there eyes off of you.

You stood up tall, waved at the passing soldiers, and made your way to the chief tent.

Stopping at the opening to it, you breathed in a big breath, and whipped the curtain open. Everyone's eyes peered up and looked at you. So... you shut the curtain.

A large blush came to your face, you knew you had to go in there!

This time much softer, you slowly opened the curtain once again. Slowly peering in, you curtsied, and took your place next to your father.

"These are damn robots! They've got no intelligence! I say we charge head on." Said the commander

"That would be suicide! Lets send 1 third of our soldiers around the flank, and just when we start falling apart the other piece of our army can push up and attack!"

"No no no, that makes it much easier for us to fall apart on the front line! Madness! I say we ditch the land approach and take the war ships out, so we attack the from the left while they're pushing into the kingdom! It'll be unexpected and gives us more area to work with."

Just then the curtains opened once more. An old looking soldier came in. He had grey hair with specks of blonde weaved within it. He wore a a large visor covering most of his face including his eyes. And he had a red white and blue leather jacket on, with the number 76 across the back.

"Here are the scout repor-" He started but was soon interrupted.

For you hadn't even noticed the soldier come in, you were in your own little world trying to figure out your own plan.

And without even realizing it, once you came up with perfect plan, the words... "WAIT!" Burst outta your mouth before you could stop yourself!

Everyone's eyes shot back to you. Your father hung is head in shame, what an embarrassment...