Chapter uno

A:N:/ the description told me I had 1776 characters. 'Murica

America's P.O.V

Why couldn't it be a normal day? Honestly America didn't know. He hadn't expected that ALL fifty states and Canada would be at his house. He also hadn't expected for his country friends to come over. And he hadn't foreseen everything crashing into each other. It all started when America woke up. With a lot of groaning and sighing he had successfully gotten dressed, eaten breakfast, and brushed his hair and teeth. So imagine his surprise when 10 people were at his door.
"Dudes, what are y'all doin here?"
England slapped him upside the head.
"It's bloody ' Doing' have you no grammar here in the U.S?!"
China simply shook his head and France snickered at the young nation.
"Ve~ can-a we come in America?"
America blinked before nodding and opening the door for France,Russia,England,Germany,Japan,Italy,Romano,Spain
Prussia and finally China. After about an hour everyone was engaged in conversation. One topic was rather annoying to him.
" Aiyah! You don't know the struggle it is to raise children America! Living in such a big mansion without having to deal with annoying family members, aru!!"
Yet England shook his head.
"Kids these don't know how hard it is to raise a family, and I doubt you, America, will ever!"
And right before America could response the front door jiggled.
And wiggled,
And began frantically shaking before swinging right open. America's eyes widened and he literally shrieked,
"Everyone heads low, feet up, trouble is coming!"
No body hesitated to do so. And in tumbled ALL fifty of them. Oh and Canada. First came in Texas with a horrified look on his face as he literally climbed up the wall and expertly jumped onto the chandelier looking like a cat. Right after him, hollering, was New York, her head held high, and baseball bat in hand. Behind New York was Florida, Georgia, California, and Hawaii. Florida had his playful smirk as he also took out a baseball bat, and the others groaned. Then, ran in the rest, New Jersey, trying to calm down his little sister, Minnesota and Canada and Alaska talking calmly, Ohio, Nebraska, Illinois, Kentucky and Nevada each holding a Borough, Maine laughing alongside with New Mexico at Texas, D.C shaking his head softly at everyone, Oklahoma, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado,Connecticut,Delaware, Idaho, Indiana,Iowa,Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi,Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri,Montana,New Hampshire, North and South Carolina as well as Dakota, Tennessee,Utah,Vermont, Virginia, Washington,West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Finally, Wyoming. England couldn't even form a phrase as he watched the states chatter and fight and create natural chaos.
" GuYs!!"
All of the States stopped their chatter to look at the personification of America.
" Meet the Fam!"
Immediately cheers from them erupted and the Countries just stared awe stricken.
"They are arr yours America-San?!" Even Japan's eyes were opened a bit wider than usual. Unfortunately America was already gone, trying to talk Yorkie out of doing something un-rational.
"shut yer confederate mouth!"
"Only if you admit we're better, you Yank!"
New York's eyes burned with a fury.
"Oh That is it!"
She grabbed a couple of baseballs out of thin air and you could visibly see the lone star state pale.
She threw a ball in the air before hitting it perfectly with the slick wooden bat, the ball hitting him in the face and causing his glasses to fall off.
"Strike one!"
She hit another ball, hitting him in the chest.
"Strike Two!!"
She grabbed another ball, as Texas literally threw himself at her feet.
"I apologize Yorkie! Please, not again!"
The girl smirked and dropped the ball on his head, a small 'oomph' emitting from his lips and multiple cheers came from around the room.
"Hun, that was very unnecessary, That poor state is so weak!"
Georgia said, a hand on her hip and the other on Hawaii, so that she wouldn't leave her.
"Humph, well then, he better not mess with MY baseball."
America sighed and pulled her by the ear.
"What am I going to do with you, Yorkie?"
She rolled her eyes.
"I dunno, feed me, stop being an overprotective parent, giving me some-"
" OK GUYS PAY UP! SHE WON THAT!"
The others blinked as some of the other States grumbling, gave him money.
"Jou guys bet on zhis!?, zhat is so-"
"Awesome!!"
Germany smacked the Albino in annoyance.
New York grinned, her mesmerizing eyes glittering.
"That's normal, you should see when Nevada and Cali face off in poker."
California rolled her eyes, yet the smirk she wore was obvious.
Suddenly New York gasped and pointed at England.
"Guys, look, the traitor!"
England paled. Even more chaos came as a couple of states grabbed a huge bowl, so big it could hold All five boroughs  inside of it, filled with hot water.
"You wouldn't dare!" England whispered as New York appeared with a bunch of tea boxes. A couple of others helped pour in the tea and England looked like he was ready to cry.
"You monsters!"
"I'm a monster!"
Texas, who, just wanted to be in the conversation went,
"Who are y'all?"
Russia smiled and waved.
"Прівет, I am Russia!"
A gasp erupted from the room.
"Commie! It's a commie!"
America rolled his eyes.
"Chigi~ now I get were they get their stupidness from."
"Fratello, don't-a be rude!"
Little Manhattan who's short hair was beginning to grow back poked Romano.
"Who are you?"
"Romano, south Italy.."
The little girls eyes sparkled and she called over her siblings.
"Guys look! It's the person little Italy is based of off!"
Romano turned a slight shade of red as the little children ohh-ed and aww-ed, and Italy and Spain fangirls over them.
And so, the day was that, of multiple screams and chaos and randomness that poor America didn't expect.

A:N/ first chapter to a different story..? I have been putting up the majority of them this week so please give me time to update, other than that... Enjoy!! Oh next chapter it's Alaska v.s Russia, so heads up!