0.4. Moving out

Caitlyn was walking around the abattoir trying to find Marcel, When she woke up few hours ago Diego told her about some werewolf attack, their was multiple bodies of dead witches.

Caitlyn wondered where did the werewolves come from since Marcel pretty much got red of them, and drove them out of the quarter.

Right now that wasn't the only problem, it seems that Marcel wanted to pay the Mikaelsons a little visit at the hotel where they were supposed to stay in but after Marcel did so he found out that they never even went there in the first place not even for a night.

So the vampire decided to do a little research and Caitlyn couldn't say no to that so she joined her dear friend.

A Brunette vampire handed some pictures to Marcel while he was talking on the phone with none other than Klaus Mikaelson.

"I know, I make this look easy but I still have an empire to run" Marcel told him

"Rather you than me" Caitlyn heard Klaus say at the other end "All that responsibility seem like such a bore"

Caitlyn couldn't help but roll her eyes at the hybrid's comment.

Caitlyn found the conversation rather boring so she ended up zoning out so she didn't really hear the rest of the conversation until Marcel stopped walking grabbing the young brunette by her arm.

She watched as her friend lifted a picture and a small smile appearing on his face, He turned to his werewolf friend still smiling.

"This is the one" He told her

Caitlyn studied the picture, it was an old house situated in none other that New Orleans. She did know where it was situated, Marcel took her there once saying that it was where they were keeping him when he was child,where he used to be a slave.

"You think they are keeping something there ?" The brunette asked her friend.

Marcel looked at her with a small smirk "Definitely"

"Well you go check that out then ?"

"Yes, but first we are going to see our little friend first"

With that said Caitlyn smiled knowing well that today may be the day.

-

She was right, today was the day, the young brunette was more than happy that her friend was finally moving out of that old dusty attic so she can finally live with Marcel and Caitlyn.

Marcel and Caitlyn walked down the streets of New Orleans side by side, looking around making sure that no original would see them.

"I am so glad, Davina is going to be so happy" Caitlyn squealed again like a little child

Marcel only rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless at his friend's excitement, he was himself really happy that he could finally move Davina out of that old church.

Marcel quickly stole a glance at Caitlyn, He felt bad about not telling her that the originals are actually moving back to their old home.

"Do you think she'll like her new room ?" Caitlyn asked again "Maybe she'll want a bigger bed ? Or closet because I am so taking her for a shopping afternoon soon"