05. Fear

Caitlyn may have been a witch for as long as she remembers but she still felt foreign, She liked being a witch sometimes and some otehr times she hated that truth. For her being a werewolf was already a hard thing because firslty, the vampires hated her. Secondly, being a werewolf but also a witch didn't help her situation at all, she had plenty of enemies but also plenty of friends. Some of them she ended up killing because they turned out being nothing but traitors and some other that died with time.

Marcel was her only true friend untill a blonde human showed up in her room in freshman year in college, Strangely they became the best pair, well at least that's what Caitlyn thought.

She didn't like keeping things from Camille but she had to, it was a bit too early to throw her friend into the supernatural world.

Flashback

The not-so-young-witch walked quietly  in the streets of her now favourite city, New Orleans, No lie the brunette has been living there for quite some time now but it doesn't change the  fact that she wasn't born there.

Even though at the moment Caitlyn prefered to stay at home but unfortunately Marcel wasn't alone he had company, a company that that Caitlyn didn't really like so she thought that maybe walking around the city would get rid of the bore she was feeling.

But unfortunately, her walk was quickly cut short by the sound of her annoying ringtone, she quickly pulled it out of her pocket making sure that as soon as the phone call ends she will change that stupid song that was playing.

"Why would you call me while you are with her ?" She said as soon as she clicked the answer button.

"Where are you ?" Marcel asked in a hurry "You need to come to the bar as soon as possible"

"Wow" She breathed "What the hell happened ? are you okay ? did Sophie do something to you ?" 

"It isn't about Sophie" Marcel said and she could feel from his tone that he surely was rolling his eyes "It's more of a witches situation" 

"I'll be there in a few" She told her best friend and ended the call.

"Let's see what the hell is hapening again" She muttered to herself before she started walking toward her second favourite place in the city.

Few minutes later, Caitlyn was standing in the bar with Marcel by her side and a few other vampires. She still didn't know why they were all gathered.

"I just talked to Father Kieran and it seems like the old witches are doing some kind of ritual" Marcel started explaining 

"A ritual ? What kind of ritual" Diego asked

"Sacrifice kind" Marcel said "They are going to sacrifice at least four young witches"

"How young ?" Another vamp asked

"I Don't know, Teenagers maybe ?" The king answered

The brunette didn't say a word she just stood next to her best friend listening to the conversation, herself being an old witch she knew exactle what he was talking about.