twenty one

Listen to the song for major feels

||

"Jihoonie! Let's go look at the tigers!" The brunette yelled, grabbing the blonde's hand. "Then we can go look at the birds!" The male said, pulling Jihoon into the zoo.

"Soonyoung! P-Please, slow down!" Jihoon exclaimed. "C-Can we walk?" The younger stopped running.

"Okay! But, I still wanna hold your hand!"

"O-Okay," Jihoon blushed, Soonyoung intertwined his fingers with the younger's. The brunette smiled at the blonde, slightly pulling Jihoon closer to him.

"Hyung?" Jihoon's softly said. Soonyoung looked at the blushing blonde. "I love you,"

"I love you too, Jihoonie!" Soonyoung said, giving the younger a quick peck on his lips.

||

"Jihoon, please wake up. I want you back. I need you back," The male said, holding the blonde's hand. "It's been a year. Why haven't you woken up? What are you dreaming about?" He looked at the figure lying on the bed.

"Soonyoung hyung! We gotta go. Are you ready?" Said the red head, walking into the room.

"One second," Soonyoung said. "Jihoon, I gotta go. Wake up soon. I love you," He softly said, gently placing a kiss on the blonde's forehead.

"Let's go, Seungkwan," Soonyoung said, pulling onto the younger's arm. The pair made their way out of the blue room, into the white hallway.

"Hyung? Can I ask you something?" Seungkwan said, breaking the silence between the males.

"You can always ask me anything," Soonyoung smiled at the younger. Seungkwan looked at Soonyoung before sighing.

"It's about Jihoon. Why did you block him on Instagram last year?" Seungkwan whispered. "You know, when all that mess went down,"

"I never told you?" Soonyoung asked, Seungkwan shaking his head. "Well, I was idiotic. So, he kissed Seungcheol. I saw and I got sad, so I walked out. Then, he texted me, but I was mad, so I blocked him. But, I never told him Seungcheol was my ex, until you talked to me about his anxiety. So, yeah. I should've listened to him, but my anger got the best of me. I'm an idiot,"

"Seungcheol, Jihoon's brother, is your ex? How did you two meet? When did he ask you out? Why did you two break up? Give me all the juicy deets!" Seungkwan exclaimed. (Divaboo strikes!)

"Well, in my 3rd year of high school, Seungcheol transfered to my school. I met him on his third day of school. I had bumped into him on my way to my dance class. He seemed so nice. About three weeks later, he asked me out. We lasted about, 5 months? I found out he was cheating on me though, with one of my best friend," Soonyoung said.

"Wow, he's such a dick. But, you are what you eat right?" Seungkwan joked, causing Soonyoung to burst out in laughter.

"You're hilarious, Seungkwan!"

"Thanks! I get told that all the time!" Seungkwan boasted. "Well, except Jihoon. He says that I get very annoying. He's so mean to me!" Seungkwan pouted.

"Jihoon's mean?" Soonyoung raised his eyebrows in shock.

"Wow, you really don't know him," Seungkwan laughed. "I'll tell you all about him. But, let's leave this place, it's bringing my mood down!" The younger exclaimed, pulling Soonyoung towards the exit.

||

"Jihoon! I brought some cupcakes!" Yelled the male who entered the apartment. "Baby! Come get your treat!" The brunette yelled once again, putting the two cupcakes on the table.

"Soonyoung!" The blonde yelled, running to the older, giving him a hug. "I missed you!" The shorter male said into Soonyoung's chest.

"I missed you too, baby. Now, let's eat some cupcakes! I got your favorite! Chocolate with strawberry frosting!" Soonyoung said as Jihoon took a seat. The older placed the cupcake in front of the younger, giving him a small smile.

"Thank you hyung! I love you!" Jihoon said, taking a bite into his cupcake. Soonyoung looked at Jihoon, watching how he got frosting on his nose.

"I love you too, Jihoonie. I always will," The brunette spoke, giving Jihoon a loving kiss on his lips. "I promise,"

||

AND THATS THE END OF THIS BOOK

nah I'm kidding

I'll add probably like one or two more chapters.

this part made me cry so hard ahhhhh

Enjoy c;