twenty two

"Mr. Kwon? Sorry to call you at a time a time like this, but I wanted to inform you that Lee Jihoon has woken up,"

||

Soonyoung entered the blue room, looking at the male lying on the bed. "Jihoon?" He whispered, but the younger still heard him. "You're finally awake!" The brunette smiled, sitting in front of Jihoon.

"H-How long have I been asleep for?" Jihoon softly said. The blonde looked at the brunette's face, studying his features. "You look different, Soonyoung. Has it been that long?"

"Only a year," Soonyoung answered. "But, I guess it has been a long time,"

"I dreamt about us. I dreamt that you forgave me and how we went on so many dates. I thought it was real," Jihoon spoke, tears forming in his eyes.

"I do forgive you. I want to be with you, forever. Jihoon, I will take you on many dates, to anywhere you want. I love you, Lee Jihoon. I always will. I promise," Soonyoung said, kissing Jihoon on his forehead.

"I love you more, Kwon Soonyoung. I love you so much," Jihoon said, tears falling out his eyes. "I want you to stay with me forever. Please, don't leave me,"

"I will never leave you again," Soonyoung said, receiving a smile from the younger. "I will stay with you for as long as you want,"

||

(Mkay this is a few years later)

The blonde woke, looking at the white ceiling. He closed his eyes, not wanting to get up. He turned to his side, expecting a familiar face smiling at him. "I miss you," the blonde said to himself, feeling the tears spring to his eyes.

He sat up on his bed, looking around his room. He took the picture off the nightstand. The picture had the blonde, trying to cover his face, and a brunette who was smiling at the younger. "I wonder what Soonyoung's doing right now," he stood up from his bed and began walking to the kitchen.

He heard a knock on his door. "Who's here so early in the morning?" The blonde asked himself, making his way to the door.

"Jihoonie! Open up!" A voice said from behind the door. The blonde smiled at the voice, knowing who was behind the wooden door. Jihoon opened the door, to reveal a male standing in front of him.

"Jihoon!" The brunette smiled, giving Jihoon a hug. "You don't know how much I missed you!"

"Are you finally back, hyung? For good?" The blonde whispered, but loud enough for Soonyoung to hear.

"Yeah, I'm back for good," Soonyoung said. "I'm back, and I'm never leaving you again," he said, tightening his grip around Jihoon's waist. "I love you so much, Lee Jihoon," He said, kissing the blonde's forehead.

"I love you even more, Kwon Soonyoung," Jihoon said, giving Soonyoung a smile.

||

Mkay everyone applaud me, the book is complete! if you're wondering to why Soonyoung was gone, he was away for college.

Yeah, I made them go to different colleges, but I made them live in the same apartment.

Figure it out.

I'm sorry if you guys were expecting more, but I have writers block, so I didn't really have much to write.

Thank you so so so much for reading my book. You don't know how much it means to me. I love each and everyone of you.

Thank you. (:

-j