"Brace" Yourselves! Medic x Reader Fluff

This was requested by a great writer named Screwychaos go check them out I love there work also follow them and tell them I sent you. Now let's get on in.

Your POV

There you were, laying on your back looking straight up at the ceiling at 6:30 AM. You were a new class called the Hunter, being limber, skinny and fast all while being quiet. You had a 22 rifle, a (BLU/RED) flip style knife and a pistol. Being called a back stabbing wh*re by the enemy team a lot like spy. Anyway today you had a battle which filled you with DETERMINATION. (oops I accidentally slipped undertale into tf2) you slipped out of the covers and you were on your way to the showers when you tripped on the last stair and sprained your knee.

But before you could hit the ground with a loud thud, you were caught by someone.
You looked up only to see the man you have been crushing on for an entire year, the medic. He seemed to have been heading to the showers too because he had nothing on but a towel wrapped around his hips.You felt you face getting warm as he picked you up bridal style and brought you to the med bay. "Jou rest here vile I take a quick shower, jou did still manage to sprain jour knee Frau" 'okay okay I will ask him when he comes back he- I- I love him' you thought to yourself.

Medics POV

I haf a plan that will definataly throw her 'trou a loop. I smirked. It might be cheezy but it might vork.

Your POV

"Vhy hello frauline i got a knee brace for jou" "oh! Hey uh- I have t-to ask you s-something medic" you started to blush furiously. "Ja?" (Medic was so hawt rn he had damp hair with the towel covering his hips literally taunting you with dem abz XD) I....ithinkirealylikeyouandiwanttobemorethanfriendsandi-you were stopped mid rushed setance with a soft,warm but loving hug, you froze it was so surprising but you eventually relaxed and hugged back. Medic jumped after letting go. He was looking at you like you had eighteen eyes. " um is everything ok med-" a pair of beady black eyes popped In front of view from above. "Heh hey Archamedies do you want to join?" You smile lightly at the dove.

He cooed contently as medic put the brace on your leg. "I love jou too schönheit. (Beauty) he kissed you passionately but soft before leaving to go get dressed.

Time skip brought to you by  Archamedies

You were right in front of the enemy inelegance you grabbed it and ran for the hills. You returned it to the base and won the match. After the battle you went to you room to read but you were gently grabbed from behind by the waist and was pulled into someone. It was medic. He kissed you lovingly and said exactly this: "ich leibe sie meine engel"(I love you my angel)

Then they lived happily ever after. The end.

This was my first fluff and I'm not familiar with it so give meh some slack plz but the story is not over yet this book will keep going until I can't write anymore ok? So keep requesting this was the longest story yet. I finished this at 3:34 AM