Spy x winged reader|Pt.1

Not requested. But I do need requests! AND! Listen to music while reading it enhances the experience!!

Your POV

You were spying on the men fighting. Your black cloak covering your face.

 Your black cloak covering your face

It draped over your abnormal wings. You sighed distastefully. 72 days since escape. You escaped from them....the people who made you this way... a (fav bird breed) winged woman.
*flashback*

"It worked!! I'm the first person to make working human wings!" The scientist gleefully cheered while you were hanging from the ceiling by your wrists. He comes up for further inspection. The first piece of the puzzle falls snugly into place.... you kick your capture in the chin knocking him out. You had tiny wrist so you painfully slipped them out of the cuffs and flew out the window.

It was risky but worth it. You took the cloak from your parents home whilst they were sleeping. You knew if you woke them up, they would call somebody and spread it getting you taken away; again. You hid far in the desert since.
*end flashback*

Out of all the men you watched from the shadows the one that interested you most was a man in a (R/B) mask and tux. Fairly handsome from what you can see. You need to stretch your wings but you can't. You'll get caught. You think on running through the war but stay in the shadows trying to avoid bullets. You jump and use your cloak to let you glide from the roof of the blu base landing in the shadows.

You ran as fast as you could as your cape flapped behind you. *fwish* someone removes your hood from behind. You just continue on. A gust of air comes from your left smashing you against the wall next to you. You slowly slide down and land on the ground, your wings still covered but they were in this position under the cloak:

 You slowly slide down and land on the ground, your wings still covered but they were in this position under the cloak:

You got engulfed in darkness....

You woke up on the ground still but you were cold. The cloak got ripped off and you heard gasps. You jump up and started awkwardly running because your wings. You try and take flight but someone of something grabs your ankle. "Let go of me!!" You scream trying to shake them off.

"Nyet!" A Russian replies. "Fine! I hope you like going airborne!" You flap your wings harder and escape the grasp only to be brought down by a projectile syringe. All was woozy as you passed out in mid air.

BOOM! Surprise! Your in a white room...great. "Ma chéri! 'Our awake!" Your held in an embrace. "Your....someone I don't know..." you awkwardly say.

CLIFF HANGER!!! Muahahah! If you want me to continue this than I will! I also need fresh request! I can't do smut tho...AND AS ALWAYS.....SEE YA LATER MY DRAGONS!