Prologue

It was an early morning in the Maxon household as the twins Rosie and Opal walked with there father. "Girls today I'm taking you to where we buy slaves."

~Rosie's POV~

I walk alongside my sister following my father. Why do I have to go. There people too not property! I think to myself as we get closer. I lean ovetf to Opal and whisper "I can here there souls screaming." She looks at me angrily "You need to stop being so weird or you will never marry thats what mum said I've done it now you should to." Opal just looks away and smiles normally. As we walked to the stage I saw a young boy about our age. He haid semilong black hair and crimson eyes the name around his neck said Sebastian.

~Opal's POV~

Wow look at the one with the black hair I want him. I think to myself and we stand and wait for the sale. "Father I want him please." I point to the one called Sebastian. "Of course my darling only the best for my princess." He walked away and bought him. Father walked him to use with a cain that was attached to a collar. "Father since I'm the eldest may I chose who I want?" Rosie says from behind me i look at father sad. "That's not fair!!" I yell. Father looks at Rosie "Of course let me guess you want this one? "

~Roses POV~

"Yes please."