Chapter 2

Ranmaru tapped his finger on the tablle feeling irritated "Why won't you start the meeting already?!" he demanded and Shining just chuckled "Aaaww come on Ranmaru we can't start just yet." and Ranmaru is starting to get irked "Its been 2 hours!" "According to my data Kurosaki-kun is feeling irritated." Ai commented and that angered Ranmaru further "Of course I am!" and at the exact moment the door of the conference room opened "Shining-san, Earl Camus has arrived." and a tall figure with long blond hair and icy blue eyes stepped in. "Please do forgive my tardiness." Camus said as he performed a 90 degrees bow. "I am by the way Earl Camus, I am from The Silk Palace of the Permafrost Kingdom."  "Hmph! Being late and then apologizing and also no asks you." Ranmaru grumbled but that doesn't gone unheard by the Earl. "I did apologize, didn't I?" and Ranmaru glared at him and the same goes with Camus. "Now, now, Ran-chan, Myu-chan." Reiji interjected and the both of them is now glaring at Reiji. "Don't call me by that sick name." Ranmaru and Camus glowered at Reiji,  Reiji began to break into cold sweat "Hehe."

"Why am I sitting beside him again?" Ranmaru hissed as a dark aura is emitting from him, and this time its Shining who answered "Because, Reiji-kun has a point you should be friends," and Ranmaru glared at Reiji "because starting today you'll be my students at Saotome Academy!" Shining declared as he did a pose. Ranmaru's eyes widen as saucers. "But I just graduated!" Ranmaru protested and Shining just chuckled "Nothing is bad if you study there again besides," Shining smirked "you're previous band just got disband." and before Ranmaru knew it he already grabbed Shining's necktie "Don't you dare talk about it infront of me." he hissed "Ran-chan! Stop it!" "Shut.Up." "Kurosaki-kun please calm down." Ai said calmly while sitting at the chair. "Calm down?! Don't mess with me!" Ranmaru shouted as he tightened his grip on Shining "Kurosaki-kun you should not retort into violence for something as small as this." Ai said "Something as small as this?" Ranmaru echoed

"You don't know what I've been through!"

"And I do not intend to know either."

"You little!" and Ranmaru let go off Shining and started to head towards Ai's direction "Rammaru." Camus said "Who told you to call me with my given name?" Ranmaru glared "Sit.Down." Camus said with a sharp tone and before he knew it Ranmaru already submitted himself and sat down "Good boy~" Camus said with a smirk and Ranmaru got irked by it. "Ahem." Shining cleared his throat and everyone turned to him, he adjusted his clothing before saying "So starting today you four would be students of Saotome Academy, however Kurosaki-kun would be a special case since he already graduated. Any violent reactions?" no one answered and so Shining continued "Okay this meeting shall be dismissed." the three, Reiji, Ai, and Camus stood up from their sits and left the room except from Ranmaru "Mr. Kurosaki the meeting is dismissed." Shining said "I know." and he stood up and passed by Shining "I'm sorry for what I did, I just lose it.' he said and Shining smiled then replied "I know." and Ranmaru left.

~~~~~~END~~~~~

A/N= Okay this is for chapter 2! So what do you readers think? Hehe sorry for typographical errors and grammatical errors. And also constructive criticisms would be appreciated.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own Uta no Prince it belongs to Kunozuki Kanon. I only own this fanfiction's plot.