Chapter 4

LOL sorry took me quite some time to write this. 'Coz exams just ended like yesterday? Hahaha! NOW LET'S GIVE A HAND TO CHAPTER 4!!!

______________

The sound of the bell echoed through out the campus signalling that the time for answering the exam was over.

Reiji stretched his body in his feet "Finally done with exams!" and a shadow loomed over him. He looked up and saw a boy with cyan hair and expressionless face "Hello Kotobuki-kun." he greeted "Ai-Ai!" he grinned and stood up "What bring you here?" "I took the exam in this room." he replied and Reiji nodded, he grabbed Ai's right arm and dragged him out of the room "Where are you taking me?" the boy asked still expressionless "I dunno." Reiji replied still dragging Ai as they passed in one of the classrooms where Camus stand in the corridors and Reiji suddenly halted

"Myu-chan!"

"Don't call me with that name!" 

"Aaaw c'mon cut some slack will ya?"

"How noisy." someone said and 3 heads turned. There stood a man with silver hair and a pair of heterochromatic eyes. "Ran-Ran!" Reiji called and Ranmaru glared at him and that shut him up. Ranmaru walked and no one dared to move. After a few steps he turned his head "What are you standing for? I'll give you a tour around." he said and Reiji grinned and quickly ran to Ranmaru, while Ai and Camus walked silently behind the two.

"Wow this place is so big!" Reiji exclaimed with an amused look in his face "Well it is a dorming school." Ranmaru said "This place is much more smaller than my place." Camus commented "No one asks you." Ranmaru said as he rolled his eyes that irked Camus. "This place is so big." Ai said silently. 

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

The four of them sat on one of those fancy outdoor tables of the cafeteria. Reiji took a bite from his food and his eyes sparkled "This is the best whateveryoucallitfood that I've ever tasted!" "Quit acting like a child." Camus reprimanded "Eh~? Ai-Ai won't you eat?" Reiji asked "No." was the boy's reply and Reiji pouted. "C'mon say ah~" He said as he picked a spoonful of his food and tried to feed Ai "Please stop it Kotobuki-kun."

"Attention to all who took the entrance exam. The results are already posted in the bulletin board." 

And the speaker went off. Ranmaru stood up from his seat "Ran-Ran?" and Ranmaru glared at him... again. Camus stood up and was soon followed by Ai, the three walked away leaving a puzzled Reiji 'Result... posted....results...posted' his mind processed what was announced just now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WAIT FOR ME!" and Reiji quickly stood up from his seat and quickly chased the three. He ran and then he bumped into someone. He stopped and tried to look for the person he bumped to. He looked down and saw a girl with long silky hair and fair complexion "Oh my! I'm so sorry are you okay?!" Reiji panicked as he helped the girl up "I-I'm okay the girl said as she stood up wobbily and ran away. Reiji shrugs and continued to run again.

 The three of them plus a panting Reiji is now in front of the crowded bulletin board. "I'll take a look." Ai said and he pushed through the crowd. After a few minutes Ai emerged from the crowd again. "How did it go?" Camus asked "Everyone's name was on the list who passed except from Kurosaki-kun." Camus and Reiji turned their heads to Ranmaru waiting for an explanation, Ranmaru cleared his throat "Just so you know, the reason why my name was not on the list is because I didn't took the exam." "But why?" Reiji asked "I graduated here last year and me taking their exams again would be unfair. Shining told me that I don't need to anyway." he explained

-=??? POV=-

'Its been two times this day I bumped into someone.' I thought as I walked. I stopped walking in front of the not-so-crowded bulletin board and tried to look for my name. I found my name in the top of those who passed. I shrugged and walked away.

~~~END~~~

A/N= Haha so how was it? Who own the last POV? I dunno go ask Spongebob! XD Sorry I have to stop here 'coz I still have classes tomorrow. I apologize for typographical errors and grammatical errors.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own Uta no Prince. It belongs to Kunozuki Kanon. I only own this 'mysterious' character and this fanfiction's plot.