Chapter 3

Wew long time no see. Sorry haven't updated for quite some time. Just went to finish some business. Wew LOL I just actually read manga and watch some anime series. But for me anime means business. So yeah.... AND NOW LET THE STORY BEGIN!!!!

________________

"...Ngh..." a man with silver gair groaned as sunlight invaded his room. He forced one eye open and glanced at the clock. 7:00 am. Ranmaru closed his eyes again..... With the suddedn realization Ranmaru jolted awake and quickly jumped out of bed. 'Sh*t 15 minutes to prepare.' Ranmaru mentally cursed. He quickly grabbed a towel and ran to the bathroom. He did his daily routine. Brush his teeth, wash his face, get dressed, fix his hair. When he was done he raced towards his kitchen and grabbed a energy drink form his fridge. He grabbed his coat, car keys, and his condo's keys and left.

A man with white coat approached Ai's sleeping figure. When he was about to touch him Ai's eyes opened and as if reflex he slapped the man's hand away "I's appreciate if you were not to come near me when I am sleeping." he said "I'm sorry Ai-chan... its just that you might be late for the entrance exam." the man replied and Ai only nodded.

"Reiji?" a female voice called and a certain chocolate brown haired man forced one eye open. "....Ngh... wh-wha....." and his lids felt heavy and slowly he closed it again and began to snore again. 'This leaves me no choice now, do I?' Riko Atsumi, Reiji's manager thought. And so the girl grabbed Reiji's left ankle and dragged him down the bed.... Down the stairs..... Down the kitchen.... And down the stairs again XD.... "Atsu-chan!" Reiji whined. "Yes?" Riko answered with a malicious smile

"Why did you have to drag me?!"

"Because you won't wake up."

"That's not supposed to be a reason!"

"Well you leave me no choice."

In front of a certain academy a limousine was parked. "We're here Earl." in a matter of seconds the door of the limousine opened "Thank you." he said. He entered the academy when someone bumped into him. He looked down and saw a girl with long silky hair with a fair complexion. He shrugs and just continued to walk paying no heed to the said girl.

~~~END~~~

A/N= Well I'll end it here my dear readers XD. Well I feel like I have a stiff next already. Hahaha just kidding. But I'll seriously end it here. It maybe short but hope you'll enjoy this little update. Also I only made up Riko Atsumi as Reiji's manager (refer to chapter 1... I think... not-so-sure... XD). I apologize for typographical errors and grammatical errors. And by the way... I posted new books entitled:

THE SUPER DUPAH HALLOWEEN SPECIAL! (A Uta no Prince-sama One-shot)

Hey yoh ynnabanana25 here! This thing just pops on my mind while reading manga so here it goes. Ahem, its halloween and Reiji 'invited' (actually pestered) Ai, Ranmaru, and Camus to come with him to watch a horror movie. But it turns out to be that Reiji is a big coward.

WARNING:

Too much OOCness, typographical errors, grammatical errors, and stuffs that doesn't have anything to do with the anime series.

Well you've been warned.........

Of Thoughts and Insights

Just random thoughts of some middle school students about Saudi and Israel's poetry.....

Hope you guys would also read it.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own Uta no Prince it belongs to Kunozuki Kanon. I only own this fanfiction's plot.

Ciao~! :>