Chapter 6

Lachlan POV

I was walking around town with Mitch, Preston, Rob, Jerome, Paige and Jordan. We weren't doing much. Just laughing and joking around.

"Hey! Is that Alex?" I heard Jordan ask. We all stopped talking and looked where she was pointing.

"Yeah that is! Who's she with though?" Mitch pointed out.

"I dont know? Is she cheating on you Lachlan?" Paige gasped.

"Nah. She wouldn't do that. Right?" Jerome asked. And as he said that we saw them stop and hug and the guy kissed the top of her head.

"Should I go check it out?" Preston asked.

"I'll do it." I said and crossed the street over to them.

"Alex?"

Alex POV

Simon and I separate from the hug and I turned around.

"Hey Lachlan!"

"Hey. Who's this?" he asked pointing to Simon.

"Oh yeah! Simon this is Lachlan my boyfriend. Lachlan this is Simon. He might end up being my brother in a year." I introduced laughing a bit in the end.

Lachlan looked really confused.

"We may or may not have left my mum and her dad together to talk. And we're just hoping they hit it off." Simon explained.

"Oh. I thought you were cheating on me for a second." Lachlan sighed out in relief.

"What? I would never cheat on you!" I said seriously, "I mean, if I were to cheat on you it would be with a better looking guy than him." I joked pointing at Simon.

"Hey! Im very good looking for your information!" He said matter of factly.

"If youre so good looking then why dont you have a girlfriend?" I teased.

"Shut the fuck up!" he said shoving me a bit.

"Nah fam you picking on my girl? 1 v 1 me on Club Penguin mate." Lachlan joked. We all just laughed.

"The rest of the guys are here to." Lachlan said pointing across the street where they were waving at us.

"We're going to the skate park. Wanna come?"

"Yeah. I'm down. How about you Simon?" I asked.

"I would. But I dont know how to skateboard." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"I'll teach you!" I said.

"Fineeeeeeee." he sighed dragging out the 'e' and rolled his eyes. But before we can cross the street Simon and I got a text.

Come back to the coffee shop. I need your help when we get home.

"Or I could go back to my dad cause he needs help with something." I said with a sigh.

"You to?" Simon asked. I nodded.

"Well. Bye Lachlan." I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He smiled and waved as we walked off.

"So you think they hit it off?" Simon asked as we walked back.

"Yeah. If my dad needs my help it usually means he has a date. He would always ask for my help when him and my mom were gonna go out on a date." I answered.

"Well that's good. I'd love to see mum happy again" Simon sighed.

"Same. Wait. Can I get your number?" I asked.

"Woah there. We might end up siblings. Im not into incest." Simon joked.

"Oh fuck off and put your number in my fucking phone." I said shoving him.

He just laughed and took my phone from my hand while he handed me his.

~~~~~~~~~

"So. What's gonna happen?" I asked my dad as we walked into the house.

"She's coming over for dinner. And im going over to her's tomorrow." he explained.

"Are Simon and his brothers coming over to? Or is it just her."

"Just her you and me. And I need your help. How should I act? What should I make? What should I wear?" my dad started to ask questions and pace around the room.

"Dad relax. Just be yourself. A woman wouldnt want her first impression of a guy to be a fake one. Just make spaghetti or alfredo with some ice cream or cake for dessert. If you need help with cooking im here but you're a good cook, so i believe in you. Wear somthing nice, but casual. Maybe a button up and some jeans."

~~~~~~~~~~

The dinner went well and I was just laying on my bed scrolling through Twitter.

To: me
Where do you live?
Fr: Simon, the best future brother

To: Simon, the best future brother
Why? You gonna rob me? 😂
Fr: me

To: me
Maybeh.
Fr: Simon, the best future brother

To: me
Nah but actually. My mum just came home and started ranting about you both. She said you are super rich and shit with a mansion and butlers and maids and everything.
Fr: Simon, the best future brother

To: Simon, the best future brother

Fr: me

To: me
THaT'S NOt YOur FuCKiNG hoUSe YOu'RE a LIeR 🙃
Fr: Simon, the best future brother

To: Simon, the best future brother
Okay dont believe me. When you come over im gonna say I told you so. 😇😜
Fr: me

❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜

Hey all you awesome sauce readers!

I dont have much to say really. The only important thing is that this book wont be long.

Probably only up to Chapter 15 or 20. It depends.

Thats all for today, hope you enjoyed, if you did,

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Stay Fabalas,

~Joie out 😘💜💜