Pool Day[5]

Previously

His Body is making me melt.But then I realised.I am standing there with my bikini.OK.I am dead

Hiccup pov

My eyes are glued on her body.I can't help but bite my lower lip.I look at her.She seems stuck,frozen.

"Ehh..You look ni-nice"I say.Ugh!Why i am shuttering.I look at her face.She brings her bangs infront of her face hiding it.

"Thanks.You-you too"she answeres.I smile as i fell my cheeks heat up.AM I BLUSHING?!

"WELL...Come on.Lets gooo"says Punzie draging Merida and Astrid from their hands.The girls grap their towels and we all follow Punzie to the swimming pool.There we see Jack waiting.

"Finally!!Took you long enough"he said impatiently

"Shut up.We didn't take that long"said Merida.He turns his head towards Merida and smiles.

"Looking good today"said Jack to Merida.She looked at him with an unamused face.

"I always do"she said.She walked towards him pushing him out of the way.She then opened her hand.

"Keys"she said.Jack put the keys in her hand and she smiled successfuly at him.She turned her head towards the door and with a couple of clings and clangs the door opened.We all followed Merida inside.She then closed the door behind her.Punzie took a running jump and cannonballed into the ball.Astrid giggled and followed her.Pretty soon we were all in the water splashing each other.

"Breathing competition "shouted Merida after a little while.

"1...2..........3"she shouted before taking a deep breath and going underwater.We all took a deep breath and dived in.After a little while, Punzie was out of breath.She made her way to the surface.Not long after, Merida followed her.Jack was struggling but soon after he went to the surface.Underwater was just me and Astrid.I looked at her as her baby blue eyes glistened in the water.She waved at me and I waved but smiling.After a couple of seconds she went to the surface taking a deep breath.I smiled and went to the surface as well.

Astrid pov

"I win"Hiccup said proudely.

"It was close"I answered.He looked at me with a side grin forming on his lips.

"You wanna go again?"he asked looking at me straight in the eyes.I was kind of hypnotised by his eyes.His wonderful emerald green eyes sparkling in the sun.

"No thank you"I said waving my hands infront of me.He smiled.

"Well Imma head out for a bit" he said.He swam all the way to the nearest ladder and started climbing it.I looked at him as he was getting out of the pool.The water making his auburn hair sparkle and dripping off of his bo-WHA what am I thinking?.He made his way to one off the sunbeds and sat down.He put his shades on and looked up.Just then I heard someone giggle.I turn and see Punzie

"What?"I say

"You like him" she said to me quietly

"Wha..No i don't."I say hiding my face so Punzie doesn't notice me blushing

"Yes you do .You and he are my OTP.I already made a ship name.'Hiccstrid'."she says with a smile.

"Well I made one too.Eugenzel.Eugene and Rapunzel..or do you want Eugezie Eugene and Punzie?"I asked looking at her.She blushed and looked down.

"Well.I prefer Eugenzel"she said even more quietly.I giggle.I then turn to look at the others only to see Jack and Merida making out.

"Ewwww" I said my face twisting into disgust. Punzie looked back to where I was looking and squealed