Chapter 60

Chapter 60

Of course, Jack was the first to respond.

strange_quark: Count me in! I always love a good intellectual challenge.

The rest of the conversation went something like this.

MochaKitty5: gr8! Any ideas?

strange_quark: Can you please use proper spelling and grammar? It's really starting to get on my nerves.

MochaKitty5: that would be really wired.

MochaKitty5: * weird, sry. My phone sux.

BlackhawksForTheWin: Can we please stop arguing? We're not going to get anything done if we're arguing over stupid things like grammar.

Oboetastic: That's what I was going to say!

strange_quark: Do any of you know how the demons are getting into Heaven? Theoretically, it's impossible to travel from Hell to Heaven.

Oboetastic: I thought that you knew the answer, Jack.

strange_quark: I don't know everything, Henri.

strange_quark: I wish I did though.

MayaThePsychic: Hey, what's up?

BlackhawksForTheWin: We're trying to discuss how to stop the demons from getting into Heaven, but we keep getting sidetracked.

strange_quark: Did you know that Neanderthals' brains were larger than those of modern humans? Maybe we should ask a Neanderthal what to do about this.

MayaThePsychic: Are there even any Neanderthals in Heaven?

strange_quark: I don't think so. They all got reincarnated at some point.

BlackhawksForTheWin: This is exactly what I was talking about. We need to stay on topic.

MochaKitty5: I agree w/ raj.

strange_quark: Let me ask again. Does anyone know how the demons are getting into Heaven?

Oboetastic: No. Also, Jack, can we please go out for lunch today?

strange_quark: Yes, that sounds excellent.

BlackhawksForTheWin: I don't have any ideas. Ivy? Maya? Do you have anything?

MochaKitty5: nope.

MayaThePsychic: No! (No! Wherever I go! Go! Trouble seems to follow! I only plugged in to save rock and roll!)

MochaKitty5: plz stop w/ the emo lyrics

BlackhawksForTheWin: How are we supposed to do anything about this if nobody has any ideas?

MayaThePsychic: I don't know.

MochaKitty5: Can i add some1 else 2 the group chat? I think she might hav some ideas.

BlackhawksForTheWin: Go ahead.

SamanthaIsABasketCase: Hi Ivy! What's going on?

MochaKitty5: Read the 1st post.

SamanthaIsABasketCase: OH MY GOODNESS IVY THAT'S HORRIBLE NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO DO THAT TO YOU PLEASE COME OVER TO MY HOUSE SO WE CAN DISCUSS THIS OVER FALAFEL - FALAFEL IS THE KEY TO HAPPINESS.

MochaKitty5: thnks samantha. I should hav just contacted u first.

SamanthaIsABasketCase: You're welcome.