Lady no Tramp

I'm growing, changing, and developing into who I want to be. I've been denied love and good times by everyone who's ever entered my life. No one has ever asked me who I wanted to be or what I wanted to become. Can I fault them? I cant.

If I wasn't me and I was watching my life play out at in front of my eyes I wouldn't believe that the teenage mom will make something of herself. I wouldn't put any faith in her actually.

I don't fault others because I see where they're coming from. People don't talk about the good people do or have done but they focus on the negative things.

I aspire to be a motivational speaker. I inspire to help others get through depression and low self-esteem. I want to be a light way for people. I want people to think of me and my words of wisdom in there times of need.

I conceived a baby out of wedlock and I still believe that i'm a child of god. I believe I am a sent angel from the heavens. I know that i'm a good person and i deserve respect just because i'm a human who makes mistake and continues my journey through life.

*THIS IS A SMALL CHAPTER*

PS: I really like this story even though a lot of people don't. I lack comments, reads and likes but i'm going to continue this story. I think i know why people don't find this story interesting is because it has no set point and I find that if i create a story with a set point I can't stay on topic AT ALL.