Part 5

"Ryo, c'mon this is crazy!" Kamine yelled as we stepped out of the dark corridor onto the warm sand.

"He might have some answers for me."

"Oh yeah. Like he would want to give answers to you."

I stopped walking and looked at her.

"He's me and I am him. He would know."

I could see fear in Kamine's eyes. I figured she was just taken back by my confidence. We start walking again and we saw him.

I could feel anger boiling inside of me and I had no idea why. The next thing I knew, my Data-Buster Sword was in my hand and I was charging to the defenseless boy and my vision went black.

"...ill me! Who is she?!" I heard a male voice scream.

"L-listen...she's not-"

"Not what?" I asked sitting up and rubbing my head. I looked around and saw I was in a room.

"You wanna go again?!" I heard the male voice ask again.

I turned to the voice and blinked my red eyes. Sora. He was standing in front of me holding the most prized weapon. The Keyblade.

I shook my head. Letting him know I meant no harm to him or anyone.

"Who are you and why are you here?" The silver haired male asked.

"Riku." I said.

He looked at me in surprise.

"How do you know me?"

Kamine touched Riku's shoulder.

"You remember when Sora was asleep, correct?"

He nodded and continued to look at me with his icy blue eyes.

"This is what Vexen and Zeixon created. Her name is Ryo Kato."

Sora got right in my face and looked into my eyes. I then backed up quickly.

"Sh-she's me?!"

"That's right!" I said cheerfully and nodded.

"She came here to get answers."

Riku looked at Sora then to me.

"For what?" He asked.

"I have bad people after me. I can't go anywhere without them knowing. They are called The Lonely Ones. I had met one and didn't realize till yesterday when I had to leave-"

"Castle Oblivion. Your home. You were forced out. If you didn't leave, they would have killed you." Sora finished for me.

Kamine and Riku looked at each other then to Sora and I. I watched Sora sit down and sigh.

"Look, I know what you are going through, Ryo, right?"

I nodded. He had a sweet voice but he seemed scared. His eyes showed fear and understanding.

"Well, Ryo, I know what you're going through. I knew you existed but I didn't know who you were."

"Same for you, Sora." I said.

I looked down at our hands and smiled. We did have the same gloves but different color. Axel must have known. I looked up at Riku and Kamine. I never thought I would see the two getting along so well. It was like they had known each other for quite some time.

"I think I have an idea." Sora whispered to me.

I looked into his royal blue eyes and smiled. I knew that we wouldn't be enemies. We were too much alike. Well, probably when was a kid. He's so grown up now that we don't even act the same. Yet we look it.

"You're me, right? Well what if they are after you to get to me?" He asked, raising his right eyebrow.

I felt my right eyebrow go up as his did.

"What if they are after both of us?"

"They can't be. They are only after you, Ryo." Riku stated.

I could feel his icy blue eyes bear into mine and it felt weird. The longer I looked at him, the more the feeling of me knowing him arose.

"Ansem...Xemnas...Riku..." I whispered.

Kamine's, Sora's, and Riku's eyes widen in surprise and fear. I could smell the sweat on Sora's body. He seemed more afraid of me than when I attacked him.

"How did y-" Riku began before I cut him off.

"Riku, you used to help Kamine chase me down. You left Xion." I stood up and walked up to him.

"You wanted her to sacrifice herself for Sora! And she did! She did it for you! You're a monster! She....she's....Sora and I."

"I don't know a Xi-" Sora started.

"No, you don't but you didn't know me either."

I looked out to the ocean and smiled. I then realized I had all the information I needed to survive.

"Thanks, Sora." I said softly.

~♥~

"Ryo! There you are!"

I turned around and looked at Umi and Styler. I smiled as the two ran to me. I couldn't help but be happy when I saw those two. They made me feel a lot better.

"So, can you go back to...ya know?" Styler asked.

I immediately knew she was talking about Castle Oblivion. I looked down.

"No. The Lonely Ones are still there...looking for me."

Styler and Umi shared a look of sadness. I could tell in their blue eyes, that they felt real bad for me. They both then turned and looked at me.

"You can stay with us." Umi offered.

"Yeah! We both will take care of you and Kamine." Styler added.

"Kamine...she's still on Destiny Islands."

Styler smiled.

"Then it will just be us! What do you say, Ryo?"

I looked at my two friends that had hearts and smiled.

"I would love that!"