Chapter 1

"Mommy!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. "Daddy!" I scream again. I wake up and cry. I hear the sound of my parents hoofs tapping on the stairs I cry and cry until they come into my room. I was relieved and I sighed wiping my face from the salty tears and the snot. My parents (Rainbow Dash and Soarin) hugged me and asked "Whats the matter honey?" I snivelled and replied in a shaky voice, "S....Seth... H....he's here" I cried again as my parents hugged me. "Your getting into a mess, now, let me wipe away those tears of yours..." Said my mom. I snivelled again and lie down. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
*
"Insane... Insane... Trapped... Help... Death... No... Way... Out..."
*
*Morning*
"Yawn" I get up out of bed, walk downstairs, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, brush my rainbow mane, and get changed. "I'm going to meet my friends." I say to my mom, "Ok honey be safe." She replies as she kissed my forehead. "Bye I love you and I will be safe." I run out the door and go to SugarCube Corner. I see my friends and play. All of a sudden the moon rises and I see a shadowy like figure fly over us. I shiver and huddle up to my friends. "H... He's here" I whisper. My friends stare at me looking confused. I tell my friends to follow me. We run to my house and hear a scream. It sounded like moms scream. I run in the house to see my mom and dad on the floor, eyes out, red and black blood leaking through their eye sockets, wings teared off and their limbs scattered around the living room. I scream and cry. "MOMMY!!! DADDY!!!" I see a shadow with red eyes and inky black stuff drooling off of it. I stare at it in anger and fear... "S.....Seth..." I mumble again. It runs and wails.

HI GUYS!!! I'm new here so plz give me a chance and plz favorite this series I'm working on the Front Cover and I hope u all enjoy this account! I will post things every day. Enjoy!
@Psychopathy :3