Chapter 2

My friends pull me out of the house door. I cry and try to fight back but they were too strong. "NO!!!!" I scream. "Rainbow Splash calm down!" They all tell me. I cry and scream. They slam the door shut as I shout repeatedly "NO!!!!" I calm down for a second, curl up and shake. "Wh...y me?!" I roll on my butt curled up, cry, and eyes wide open... "Mommy.... Daddy...." My "friends" leave me in peace whilst the monster is still out there... I cry to my self. "Mommy... Daddy... Please..." I felt a breeze on my shoulders, it felt like two hooves on them. I smiled. I heard a faint voice next to my ears... "We're still here..." I smiled. "Thank you mommy... Daddy..." I get up and walk happily as I hear multiple screams. I realize I have to save the people of Ponyville. I run to Auntie AppleJacks barn. I see her being killed "NO LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" I scream. I run towards the shadow. And it does a demonic wail. And runs again. "Woose..." Auntie AppleJack laughs nervously. "You really know how to deal with your little brother don't you?" I look at her in shock. "L....little b...brother?" She laughs nervously. She trots off. "W....wait auntie AppleJack!" She laughs and turn her head around with ought moving her body. I shake in fear as her demonic eyes burn through my soul. "A... Auntie AppleJack?" I say nervously. Hesitating, I slowly walk towards her. She does a demonic scream and in an instant her eyes pop out, limbs explode off of her body, and black and red liquid run out of her eye sockets. I was speechless as the blood and organs where splattered on me. My mouth was opened and my eye twitched. I heard AppleJacks daughter and husband come along skipping joyfully. "Mommy" said a sweet little voice. I didn't know what to do. "Mommy???" I heard the sweet voice again. "AJ?" I heard the deep voice of Uncle Pie. My cousin Apple Pie gasped and screamed as she saw Auntie AJ splattered across the hilltop of Sweet Apple Acres. "MOMMY!!!!" She screamed to the top of my lungs. "AJ!!!!" Shouted Uncle Pie. They saw me standing behind Auntie AJ. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!" Screamed Apple Pie. "I...I-" I was cut off by Uncle Pie. "YOU.... YOU MURDERER!!!!" He got his shot gun and aimed it at me. I stared at him in shock and ran, trying to avoid the bullets. I saw the shadow come back and take their souls. It was a fatal death for both of them. "No...." I sobbed. "Mom... Dad... Please I need help..." The wind blew and led me back to Sweet Apple Acres. "What do I need to do?"

Hi guys!!!! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been having my exams for end of grade. Soz. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and hopefully I should update tomorrow and maybe make some art for this! (Not promising anything tho!)
Psychopathy :3