Kisuke Urahara x Reader

This is my first fanfiction.

____________________________________________________________

You peeked around the corner and watched Kisuke. You wanted it and you we gonna get it. That hat! His famous hat that he looked hot in. You love that hat and you want it but he never lets you. You have been trying all week to snatch it but he moves just before you got it. This time you will get that hat no matter what it takes.

Kisuke was sitting there fanning himself with his back to you. You slowly tiptoe your way up behind him and crouch down to be at the level of the hat. You ready your hands and watch him for any signs that he knows your there. focusing back on the hat you reach for it as fast as you can. Miss! He dunks his head just before your fingers touch the striped hat. Gritting your teeth in anger you try again. This time you lunge at him. As you just about grab the hat Kisuke tilts his head back and you once again miss. You looked down at his fan covered face as he looks at you. The top of his head up against your chest. As you glared at him you could feel him smirk behind that fan. "Your chest is softer then I thought it was." Kisuke says teasingly. Your face turns a bright red as you try to move away from him. He reaches above his head and wraps his arms around your waist before you could get far and pulled you back against him. This embarrassed you even more so you punched his face. "Ouch... (y/n) what was that for?" Kisuke whined covering his face with his hands. "Pervert!" You shouted and spun around to leave the room when you felt strong arms wrap around your waist. "Hey, Wha-" you start but get interrupted. He places his head beside yours and in a low tone he whispers. "Since you want it that bad." His hot breath on your neck sends shivers down your spine and you feel one of his arms move from your waist and his hat placed on your head. You reach up and hold the hat to your head. "Jees, after a week of not letting me have it you decide to now give in." You say, annoyed. He slides his hands along your sides, whispering in your ear. "Your chest convinced me." His breath once again sends a shiver through your body again. His lips brush against you neck. With a red face you dart from his arms shouting "Y-you pervert!" Completely embarrassed you run out of the room and down the hall.

You stop. Panting you place a had over you pounding heart. "He's going to give me a heart-attack if he does that." "Do what?" You stiffen at the words and feel his head on your shoulder. "K-Kisuke!" You turn you head to look at him. Stepping back with blush covering your face you try to think of something to say. He steps closer, backing you against the wall. You look away as his face comes closer. "Uh...um" You try to think but the closeness has your mind going crazy. Your love for him is something you haven't told him but you were sure he had figured it out and here he is less than an inch away. His body almost pressed against yours. Thinking just wasn't possible. Your heart feels like it's about to burst. His lips press against yours. You melt into the kiss, eyes slowly closing. His hands slip around your waist pulling you closer to him. His tongue slides into your mouth. "Mmmm" you moan a little enjoying the taste as his tongue explores you mouth. You could hardly breath but you didn't care. When he pulled away you were a little disappointed. He smirks as your panting. "Stuff like that is what you were talking about wasn't it?" Red spreads across you face again as you try to steady your breath. "Hmm, still won't say anything?" He smiles and leans down to your neck lightly licking it. Your head tilts back. He lifts his head and looks you in the eyes. "I love you." He whispers. With a pick face you reply. "I love you too." Kisuke leans back to your neck kissing it. "You want more don't you?" His hot breath making your mind go blank again. "Y-yes" you mange to stutter out. "Yes, yes what?" He asked lightly brushing his lips against you neck. "Yes, I want more." You quickly say. He bites you neck. Slowly he moves down you neck kissing and sucking your soft skin. Small moans escape your lips. "Then lets go to my room for more privacy." He grabs you butt and lifts you. You wrap you legs around him. He carries you too his room roughly kissing you the whole way.