Kenpachi x Reader

I had a hard time writing this one but I hope everyone likes it anyway.

____________________________________________________________

Kenpachi had gotten injured in a fight and was taken to squad 4 to be treated. (y/n) walked into the room to treat his wounds. He didn't pay much attention to her as she did her job. Ikkaku and Yumichika enter the room about halfway thought the treatments. (y/n) had no problem with them being there until they told Kenpachi that Ichigo was in the Soul Society. Then Kenpachi wanted to leave and fight Ichigo when (y/n) wasn't done treating his wounds. Now, (y/n) was getting annoyed. How was she supposed to treat his wounds when he was being so impatient. He was in no condition to fight anyways.

"Sit still!" (y/n) yelled. Kenpachi grumbled. "You've treated my wounds enough." "Your wounds are pretty bad and you're gonna have to take it easy for a bit so, sit still." You demand. He begins to get up anyway. "I told you no!" You yell at him then shove him back down. Ikkaku and Yumichika look at you shocked. Being a little rough about it, due to frustration with his impatience, you continue tending to Kenpachi's injuries. "Your kind of interesting." He says. "If I'm interesting then will you sit still for me." You ask stilled annoyed. "I guess I can." He says, grinning at you. Ikkaku and Yumichika stare at you with shock and amazement with how easily you subdued their captain. Realizing they have been forgotten, Yumichika motions to Ikkaku for them to leave.

After tending to Kenpachi's injuries you tell him to stay in bed the rest of the day. But, does he listen. No. You catch him out of bed trying to leave when you bring him food. After quickly putting the food down, you run between him and the door, blocking his way. "I told you to stay in bed." You say putting your hands on your hips. "Get back in bed." "I'm going to fight Ichigo now, out of my way." He says. "I said get back in bed!" You shout. He grins at you and starts walking around you. Before he can leave the room you slam the door shut and stand in from of him again. "Get back in bed now." "No." He replies simply. You glare at him, not backing down and point to the bed. He laughs. "You're pretty fun. Fine, I'll get back in bed," He returns to bed and you hand him the food. Then, you storm out after telling him again to stay in bed. Yachiru hops onto the bed and starts eating the food. "You know Kenny, I think you like her." She says between bites. "And if you do, then maybe you shouldn't tease her so much." He laughs. "It's fun seeing her mad."