Chad (Sado Yasutora) x Reader Who Loves Cute Things

Wow, I haven't written anything is so long. I'm so sorry readers. I got writers block then got busy with my new job and other things that I keep forgetting. And when I would remember I got hit by writers block again. But I'm back! And I wrote something! This was requested by someone back when I was still writing. I had trouble thinking how to make is a story and make it longer compared to some of the others but I managed to write something and I'm quite proud of myself for how long it is. Although it's not that long but it's progress. So thanks to all my readers who stuck around and waited for me to get my butt in gear I'm gonna try my hardest to not go so long without updating again. And I hope the one who requested it sees I finally wrote it. And as always I hope you all enjoy.

____________________________________________________________

The two were an odd pair but they still fell for each other. "Cute" is a word that described her and the things she likes. But "cute" is not a word usually used to describe Chad. He is big and rather intimating in appearance. However, she still called him cute. Never did he expect to be called that nor that he would enjoy it. "Look!" (y/n) held up a stuffed bunny. "I got a new stuffed bunny. Isn't she so cute." A smile beamed across her face. Chad hummed a response. He wasn't much of a talker but he always listened to everything she said. Happy to see her bright smile. How her eyes seemed to sparkle when she went on and on about something she liked.

Spinning around (y/n) walks over to her shelf full of other plush toys and places the bunny with them. Her arms fall to her side and she remains motionless for a few seconds. Peeking over her shoulder she smiles. With a giggle she darts to her dresser and pulls open the top drawer. Unable to see what she is pulling out Chad watches her curious and confused by her sudden actions. With more giggling she turns around keeping the mysterious object behind her back and out of sight. She skips over to Chad sitting on her bed and leans down. "Hold Still and close your eyes." She says while staring at him with a big wobbly smile as she tries to hold back a laugh. Not sure what she's up to Chad still does as she asks and closes his eyes.

Standing up straight she places the mystery object on Chad's head. After a quick giggle she tells Chad to open his eyes. When he opens them he see her dart to her dresser again grabbing a hand mirror off the top. She darts back to him and hold the mirror up for him to see what she has put on him. On his head he sees a cat ears headband. (Y/n) bursts out laughing. "They really don't suit you." She states calming down from the laughing. "But you're still super cute!" She spins and plops down beside him on the bed. Chad reaches up and pulls the headband off and turns to the smiling girl beside him and places it onto her. "It looks better on you." He spook softly. She smiled as a small blush dusted her cheeks as she leaned her head onto his arm.