Thoughtout Fanfiction

More Spoilers! Caution! Do not pass unless you want spoilers from the Legends book!

Whiteout. Ahh, Whiteout daydreamed Thoughtful about his new crush. He had never felt this way about a dragon before. She was the first one and a good first one. The party was done where Darkstalker got attacked but lived, surprisingly. Even Thoughtful didn't want to stay at the party after what had happened but he insisted since Whiteout didn't leave. He felt bad for her because she had to go through with watching her brother almost get murdered. And, just plain murder in general too. Quickdeath, the assassinator, died trying to kill Darkstalker and the two guarded the body until they didn't have to anymore.

I feel upset for her. I will change that and make her sky filled with stars thought Thoughtful as he sat thinking of how to make his next move.

----------------------------------------------Time Skip----------------------------------------

The next few weeks, he kept chatting with Whiteout. He was feeling so happy with this new dragon and he thought she was also. But today, something unspeakable happened that left the whole Nightwing Kindgom in fear. Darkstalker brought his father, Prince Arctic, onto a platform and told him what to do. He said tell the truth what you did to Whiteout and then he said cut open your stomach and he had died. Thoughtful had seen the look on Whiteout's face up on the platform and he wanted to fly up and comfort her but he thought that would make things worse.

To add onto that crazy day, Darkstalker, Clearsight, and the visitor Seawing, Fathom, never were seen again. There were rumors that Darkstalker killed all of them and that he was now in hiding, ashamed of what he did but no one knew for sure what happened. Everyone's concern was what if Darkstalker came back to the Nightwing Kingdom and killed them which left the Queen into deciding to move their kingdom somewhere else. All Nightwings left on that same day not taking any chances of staying longer in case he did come back soon.

Thoughtful flew around the middle of the giant pack of dragons towards a new home somewhere in Pyrrhia. He looked down and saw the trees racing by and the birds resting in them. He also saw the water which looked calm reminding him of Whiteout. Just thinking about her made Thoughtful go find her because he couldn't imagine the state she was in after just this day.

Thoughtful finally found Whiteout flying alone at the bottom of the pack of dragons. She looked sad as she flew in sort of a scrunched up ball. Thoughtful dived down to her hoping for the best.

"Whiteout, are you ok? Do you know what happened?" asked Thoughtful. Whiteout turned towards him and her face looked panicked.

"No, I have been left high and dry with no answers from anyone. None of the other Nightwings are speaking to me because I was Darkstalker's brother," told Whiteout.

"I'm so sorry," responded Thoughtful. He realized she was the only one left in her family. Her mother was stolen by Icewings and was most likely dead. Her father was killed by Darkstalker. And Darkstalker, well no one knew what happened to him. All that mattered was that he wasn't there to protect Whiteout. "I'm sorry about what happened to your father and the rest of your family too."

Whiteout sighed as she said, "Thanks. I just tell myself there's a point of no return so I should just keep moving forward." 

Thoughtful nudged Whiteout in the air. He honestly felt bad for her. You know what Thoughtful said to himself I could be there for her and act as her family. There was silence for awhile until Whiteout continued talking.

"Even though I insist on forgetting about the bad times, it still sticks with me because what's bad might not all be bad. My brother wasn't all that bad. You just can't judge a book by its cover. Even though he was an animus, he didn't turn bad yet," declared Whiteout who just shook her head at the other dragons who had done so.

This was true. Darkstalker didn't really do anything horrible. He only freaked out a few dragons by what he did to his father but they all didn't like Prince Arctic anyway. He completely understood what Whiteout was feeling, well, at least he thought he did.

"I understand you Whiteout. Tell me if I can do anything to help," offered Thoughtful even though he couldn't really bring back any of her family members. I actually can't really help that much but I'll just try to make her feel better.

"Just be there," commented Whiteout as she leaned into Thoughful and he accepted. He knew some dragons were staring at them but he ignored them because he was happy and he didn't care if they now hated him.

"I wish I could've just told Clearsight that it's a slippery slope," whimpered Whiteout into Thoughtful's side. He was becoming a bit lopsided in the air from her weight but he forced himself to not move away.

"Hey, it'll get better. Just think, a light in a sea of darkness," calmed Thoughtful as he patted Whiteout.

"Also like a laugh in a sea of sadness," replied Whieteout.

People! You have to read the Legends book! It's the best ever and it has many elements to it such as romance, mystery, and other stuff! It's kindve sad (spoiler alert, watch out!) how Clearsight basically trapped Darkstalker in rocks and how they'll never see each other again but that just makes the story so good! Not sure if I'm over reacting but it's literally amazing! Also, it got a bit late for me to post this yesterday but I know my wonderful readers will understand! Yay, at 1000 reads! Thanks, every read means so much! Many more comments too! I think I need to find better words than thanks so I'll do that next time. Byie! -GlorybringerAnyone