Chapter 2

As Adrien made his way through his schedule that day, he couldn't help but be at least a little ecstatic. You may be wondering why he would be ecstatic for just meeting his new designer. Well, Adrien's schedule is so monotone that one simple change makes him feel sooo amazing. After his homeschool tutoring, Adrien followed the Gorilla into the grey limousine to drive to the photoshoot location. On the drive there, Adrien couldn't keep still at all. He was so nervous to meet his new designer, though he didn't know quite why. When they arrived at the photoshoot location, Adrien jumped out of the car. Trying to not show his excitement, he followed Nathalie to finally meet with the designer. Finally stopping, Adrien stepped around Nathalie to find a girl about half a head shorter than him.

"Adrien, this is the new designer....Please get to know each other, get dressed in what she says, and meet us when you are ready," Nathalie calmly says, walking away to leave the two.

"Hello, I'm Adrien!" Adrien happily exclaims, holding out his hand for a hand shake.

Finally, the girl looked up into his bright, emerald green eyes. At that moment, everything stopped for the two. Blue eyes met green eyes. All Adrien could do was stare, wide-eyed and open-mouthed at how beautiful she really was. Her porcelain skin, bright bluebell eyes, blue-black hair done into pigtails, and her soft looking pink lips came together to make the perfect combination of the girl standing in front of him. Thinking it was funny, the designer tapped Adrien's chin gently.

"You should close your mouth. I'm sure you don't want THE famous model to catch flies, right?" The bluenette giggles out.

Taking his hand in his handshake, she shakes it firmly.

"I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

"H-h-hi..." Adrein stutters.

The bluenette, Marinette, could only giggle at his current state.

"Why don't we go sit down on that bench over there," she says pointing to a nearby bench," We have a lot to talk about. Especially since I will be the one fitting and designing your outfits and presentation statuses before your shoots and shows!"

Grabbing his hand, she leads Adrien over to the bench so they could talk.

When Adrien finally came back to reality, the two had a very decent conversation together. They talked about the style she wants him to portray, the clothing he will model now, and then about themselves. As they got more comfortable with each other, they made each other laugh around until she believed it was time to go and allow Adrien to change for his shoot. Adrien happily obliged.

***After Adrien's photoshoot-in the Agreste mansion

That day, Adrien went home with a huge smile on his face. He knew it was because of Marinette, but he didn't realize he was falling for her, at least not yet. That night, he went to bed thinking of a certain blue eyed bluenette.

---------------------

Okay, second chapter is done! I hope you guys are liking it so far. This AU will be a little shorter than my first I think. Anyways, I really liked writing this cause Adrien and Marinette finally meet!!! Aghhh!! Okay, till next time and hope you enjoy!!!!!! Don't forget to follow, comment, share, and vote. Thanks again!!

MiraculousGirl19🐞🐱
Be Miraculous and Paw-some my kitties!!