Chapter 3

The next few photoshoots went very well for Adrien and his photographers. Everyone could tell he was unexplainably happy. He listened to his instructions with huge smiles and sometimes you could even hear or see him laughing his head off at times.
Adrien, however, would always try to be with Marinette on his breaks. The two got to know each other very well over the course of the few weeks they've known each other. The best thing, Adrien thought, about Marinette was not just her marvelous beauty, but also how she treated him like a normal person. Adrien loved that about her.
When Adrien was at home alone one day, he felt this strange feeling in his stomach. He thought he was sick but, when that feeling increased around Marinette, he only had one diagnosis. He was in love. Yes, he finally admitted to himself that he had fallen for the confident bluenette of a designer.
The next day, after receiving his schedule from Nathalie, Adrien made up his mind. He was going to do it. He had been mustering up all the courage he could the last few days to ask Marinette something very important. He was going to do it that day at his photoshoot. He was going to ask Marinette on a date!

***At the photoshoot

"Marinette, can I speak with you privately for a moment?" Adrien nervously asks.

"S-sure..." she replies.

Feeling this was the best time to do it, Marinette prepared to ask him her question. Marinette had also been mustering her courage the last few days because she was also going to ask Adrien a very important question. She was asking him on a date!

Following Adrien to a secluded area, away from the photoshoot area, Marinette stopped playing with her fingers to look up into Adrien's eyes. His green gorgeous eyes. His emerald grass green ---
Stop it, Marinette!!, she mentally scolds herself.

"Adrien/Marinette, I need to ask you something. Oh, ummm...you can go first. No, you...noo...okay..." Adrien and Marinette said at the same time.

"Marinette--" Adrien started.

Before Adrien could ask her his question, he was cut off.

"Adrien, will you please go out with me?!" Marinette quickly yelled out.

Standing there in total shock, he realized what Marinette just asked him. Oh, how happy he was right at that moment.

"Ohhh, Marinette! Yes! Yes, I will go out with you!" Adrien practically yelled back to her.

Finally, Marinette squeezed Adrien into a very tight hug after his answer. And of course, Adrien hugged her back just as tight.

---------------------

So, chapter 3 is done. I hope you guys are liking it so far. This au will be much shorter than my first but, that's okay. The next chapter will most likely be their date or preparation for the date...one of those. Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow! See you next chapter!!

MiraculousGirl19🐞🐱
Be Miraculous and Paw-some my kitties!!