Chapter 6

After their lovely date, Adrien and Marinette started to walk back to her parents bakery, both wanting to indulge in some delicious pastry desserts. When they arrived, Adrien kindly opens the door to hold for his date. She steps into the bakery, smiling at Adrien. When he strides through the door, he savours the smell of the room. It smelled like a million different pastries rolled into a sweet tasting cake, which it kind of was, considering he was in a bakery.

"Come on Adrien," Marinette whines, while pulling his arm.

Following Marinette, he saw a person walking out from the bakery kitchen.

"How can I help----ahhhhh Marinette!!" Sabine, Marinette's mother, exclaims, coming around the counter to hug her daughter.

"Tom! Marinette is here!" Sabine calls to her husband.

Coming out of the kitchen a moment later, Marinette's father opens the door with outstretched arms. Marinette ran to her father's arms and kisses him on the cheek. Pulling away from her mom and dad, Marinette made her way towards Adrien again.

"Mama, Papa, I would like to introduce you to Adrien, my....my..." she said trailing off until Adrien stepped in.

"Boyfriend! It is very nice to meet you Mr. And Mrs. Dupain-Cheng!" Adrien excitedly said while shaking each of their hands.

Still unaware of how he just called himself and Marinette an official couple, he walks back to a blushing Marinette.

"Well, we came here to indulge in some of your delicious pastries. Isn't that right, Marinette?!" Adrien happily says, taking Marinette's hand into his.

"Y-yes...that's right..." she stutters, still taken aback about Adrien calling her his girlfriend.

Happy to see their daughter has a kind and loving man, the married couple quickly prepare to bring out some pastries to the young couple seated at a table. Though before they did, Tom and Sabine watched her daughter and Adrien. They were obviously engaged in a deep conversation and were playing and laughing with each other. Finally, Marinette's parents leave the kitchen door window and bring out the tray of pastries. Sabine sets it on the table, which interrupts the two and their conversation of giggles.

"Thanks Mama and Papa!" Marinette says while eyeing some macaroons on the tray.

"Thanks Mrs. And Mr. Dupain----" Adrien starts before getting cut off.

"Ahhhh, Adrien. No need to be so formal. Please, just enjoy a crossiant and you two continue your conversation!" Sabine interrupts, while handing Adrien a crossiant and walking away.

"Thanks!" he replies, gladly taking the crossiant from her hands.

Diving into the delicious tray of pastries, neither Marinette nor Adrien noticed how Tom did not follow Sabine into the bakery kitchen. Bending down to Adrien's ear, Tom whispers something for only Adrien to hear before quickly leaving to make sure his daughter doesn't notice him. After Tom's statement to Adrien, he started to madly blush red. Tom's words echoed in his head. Even when Marinette restarted the conversation up again. All he had in his head on repeat was...

You two are cute. I expect some beautiful grandchildren some day, seeing as you both are in love. I approve!

-------------------

Ahghhhhh, wow Tom!! Forward much!! Haha... Anyways, that was the last chapter of this short AU story. It's really sad it is over now 😭😭
However, I do have some new ideas for other fanfictions and AUs. I hoped you guys all enjoyed my book. Thanks for all of your support and love you gave given me. Vote, share, follow, and comment! Thanks again everyone and hope to see you soon!!!!!!!!!

MiraculousGirl19🐞🐱
Be Miraculous and Paw-some my kitties!!