Chapter 2

I walked carelessly to the Host Club... I think I was a little late.

I arrived and sweatdropped at the place. It looked ridiculous.

"You're late again." Kyoya glared as I walked past him to my table, where girls were waiting.

"Goes with the badass." I replied shrugging.

I sat down and got my feet in the table.

"Yuuki-kun!" The girls all said as they smiled at me.

"Hm." I said as I dropped my feet and rested my head on my hand. I saw a familiar girl smiling at me. "It's you, huh. I was right, you do look prettier smiling."

"T-Thank you!" She said as she blushed madly, and all of the girls giggled. "I brought you this Yuuki-kun!"

She handed me a box of cookies as she blushed. I stood up and took it with a calm face. I'm not going to smile, but I won't glare when she is giving me cookies.

"Thank you very much." I said, not looking at her in the eyes. "You didn't need to."

"AW!" Tamaki yelled as he suddenly hugged me. All the girls were looking at me with hearts in their eyes, and some were running to Kyoya to create an appointment with me.

"Get off me." I muttered coldly as Tamaki hid behing Kyoya.

"He's scarier than you..." he muttered in Kyoya's ear.

Kyoya scoffed, but said nothing. I smirked. Jelous much?

I sat back down and talked with my clients. Oh what a drag...

"Hey, Yuuki-kun,"  one of them called as I looked at her boredly. "Why aren't you and Haruhi-kun wearing costumes?"

"They're lame." I stated and they all giggled. What the heck?

"I think you'ld look nice in them..." one of the girls said as she blushed.

I smirked. "Of course I would, but I look hot anyways." 

All the girls smiled and nodded blushing as I smirked confidently. I know I look hot as a guy... as weird as that sounds. 

"Okay, I was trying to ignore it, but why is that idiot there eating ramen?" I asked as I looked at Tamaki.

"Oh, it's because of Kasuga-hime, she picked Haruhi. It's not like her illness just started." Kaoru answered.

"Illnes?" Haruhi said clueless.

"Also called 'switching hosts' desease." both twins said at the same time.

"Usually regular guests just stick to one host forever... but she likes to change now and then." Kyoya said.

"Eh, good thing I didn't get her. She seems crazy." I said as I lay on the couch. They all looked at me weirdly before continuing.

"So... it's all because I took a guest?" Haruhi said rising an eyebrow.

"NO THAT'S NOT IT!" Tamaki yelled, making me jump and fall off the couch.

"Idiot! Shut up! We're right here!" I yelled angrily as I rubbed my head.

"You're yelling too!" He yelled back. I glared. "I mean... sure Yuuki-kun... Anyway, I can't stand it anymore Haruhi! You should wear proper girl clothing! How can you be so popular among girls when you yourself are a girl! I tell you, it's only the club members that know you are a girl! Dad... dad wants ... Dad wants to see when you were like this!" he took out some giant picture of Haruhi as a girl.