Chapter 16

I walked into the Host Club door in a bad mood. This is so difficult! I dont want to go to Lobelia, yet I need to prove Tamaki that he can't tell me wat to do! Damn me for boing so stubborn. Also, the guys told me to wait here for HAruhi and the wackos to come in.

"Yuki," Haruhi greetad smiling, but I only nodded still confused as to waht to do next.

"Oh, our girls!" three annoying voices shouted, making me flinch unconciously. "We came back like we promised!"

I wish you hadn't.

"Where you waiting outside the clubroom on purpose?" Rose asked smiling.

"No," I replied grunting as I tried to push Silver away from the hug.

"We were told to come in together when you arrived... Frankly everyone was acting a bit strange in the morning..." Harihi said thinking.

"Let's just get on with this," I muttered throwing the doors open, oly to stare wide-eyed at the scene before me.

Tamaki, Mori and Kyoya where dressed in theatrical 'prince' outfits. But the twins and Honey... they where the princesses. I won't be able to sleep... yet... I want to just laugh.

"Yuki-chan! Haruhi-chan! I'm a princes! How do I look?" Honey asked excited, really looking like a girl

"ARE YOU INSULTING OUR CULTURE?" Rose exclaimed angrily.

"Insult? No way," Tamaki said smiling. "This is all according to my calculations! A secret life and death recipe that, for commoners, would even make a crying baby stop! The grand strategy of 'Two birds with one stone!'"

I was now trying to hold in my laugh with more difficulty.

"Ladies qho grew up in the greenhouse of Lobelia might have a difficult time comprehending this, but commoners are always weak at 'Free Extras'," Tamaki continued ranting. "So Haruhi might feel attraction to the Zuka club... BUT! If you choose our club, in addition to Niichans, Neechans are included as a free extra."

"What do you think?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked. "Who is prettier, us, or your Dad?"

"You can call me neechan," Honey added innocently.

That was it. I started laughing, really, really hard. I clutched my stomach, feeling the tears leave my eyes.

"Just waht are you going?" HAruhi asked between laughs.

"Is it that funny?" The twins asked, making me nodd as I continued to laugh out of breath.

"Hurry up and call us neechan!" Kaoru shouted, making me laugh more if that's even possible.

I was busy laughing to notice Rose talking to Haruhi, but I still felt Silver's gaze on me.

I finnaly stopped laughing, gasping for air, to find amused looking Hikaru and KAoru near by.

"Guys, don't ever do that again," I said, not able to stop smiling. "You look ridiculous."

"WE WON'T GIVE UP!" Rose shouted, making me pay attention. "I swear, that without fail, I will save you and destroy this Host club Garbage!!!"

"You guys do that," I said smirking as I dropped myself in the couch.

The might be idiots, but I'm startting to consider them my idiots.

____________________________________

sorry for the long wait, and the short chapter :S:S hope you like!