chapter 1

• Dedicated to Hope Webb my beautiful sister who i love so much

Harry awoke and stared at his alarm clock, taking a while to register the time. It was 1:47, He could hear the steady breathing of Ginny as she lay next to him. Harry closed his eyes and in his mind he recalled their wedding day, it had been a huge event not unlike Bill and Fleur's, though Harry thought, there had been conspicuously more guests... The longer he brooded on the thought the more happy memories flooded his mind. He felt a slight movement next to him, He turned his head to see Ginny stirring, A glance at the clock told him he'd been awake a lot longer than it felt because it was now 6:36.

Harry got out of bed and prepared himself to begin the daily tedium that was having a shower, shaving and brushing his teeth. Taking out the razor that Fleur's Father had given him for his seventeenth birthday he began to shave, Being a wizard's razor it was quick and didn't involve looking into the mirror and he was out of the bathroom within minutes. Upon re-entering the bedroom Harry was launched upon by Ginny who quickly kissed him on the cheek and asked,

 'So then, where are we going today?' 

To which Harry replied with as much enthusiasm as he could muster at this early hour, 'How about we visit your mom and dad? Ron and Hermione were sleeping over weren't they?'

As Harry locked the door to the house he asked, 'Are we going to apparate or go by car, cause you know how al' gets with apparation...'

'Going by car won't hurt, Besides, it's only nine, Ron and Hermione won't go anywhere, we have plenty of time.' answered Ginny.

Aside from the time taken to clean up the results of Albus' travel sickness they made it to the Burrow in good time with high spirits.

 Ginny had barely touched the handle when the door was flung open by two excited red headed blurs running around shouting,

 'Yay! Auntie Ginny and uncle Harry are here!!!'

followed by a distressed looking Hermione, and an apologetic looking Ron.

'Rosie, Hugo! Calm down! Do we really want the entire village to know they're here?' chuntered Ron grumpily, then adding, 

'Hey, Harry where are your kids?'

Only then did everyone look around and notice what remained of the flower patch by the chicken coop. 

'Kids! You know your nan is gonna kill you right?' Shouted Ron, only to recieve a round of,

'It weren't me!' And, 'It was her/his idea!' 

The next time Ron spoke he addressed everyone and said, 'there's no point standing outside in the middle of winter, come in! You kids, might want to apologise too.'

 Once Mrs Weasley was finished berating the children she looked towards the table round which everyone sat and asked,

'When are you going to Diagon Ally to get the kid's stuff for school? I was going to go later, if you would like to join me.'

As they apparated onto Charring Cross Road Albus agreed that even though apparation isn't the most comfortable way of getting around, it was certainly a lot better than going by car. 

'Hey, Mrs Weasley?' Asked Hermione, to which she replied 'Yes?' , 'Where is Fred?', Molly looked very confused at this, 

'Are you sure you don't mean George, because if so he's at th-'

'No. I mean Fred.' interjected Hermione.

 As they entered the Leaky Cauldron Mrs Weasley said 'What do you mean dear? You went to the funeral' 

Hermione soon realised her way of approaching the conversation wasn't working as they went through into Diagon Ally, so she politely replied,

 'I didn't mean to upset you in any way its just that I though you might've visited Marcus.'

'Who's he? Was he a friend of Fred's?' Asked Mrs Weasley confusedly.

Hermione began to explain to her that Marcus had made an amazing discovery, he had created a potion that could reverse the effects of the killing curse. At first Mrs Weasley had found it a rather disturbingly idea, but once Hermione explained some more she began to warm to the idea. Barely minutes later they were queued out the door of a tidy little store with a neat sign labelled,

"Marcus' Miracle Moments" A fitting title thought Harry, if Marcus could achieve all Hermione said.

'Yes, Mrs... Wasby was it? No sorry, Weasley? Yes, Mrs Weasley it will be completely scar free and there will be no memory loss beside the time that they were dead, or, as they will feel it, asleep... So shall we get started?'

~~~~~~~~~~/Authors note\~~~~~~~~~~~~

I began writing this a hella long time ago and came back to it after nearly 3 years and thought  "here's a story worth saving" so a quick edit from my younger, less informed grammar and 'Bam!' , so i hope you enjoy!   Any ideas for changes or such feel free to message me.

-Cal