Chapter 2

-"Hmmmm, OK. This should be easy..." muttered Marcus under his slightly raspy breath. "Come back in approximately... hmmm, five minutes and you should arrive just in time to help with the memory reminding... You see... its very hard to explain where they've been for the last , anything from one year to a century, So we have developed a way to fix this...". Mrs Weasley found this all quite interesting considering that she had been crying almost three minutes before. It took a while for Hermione to convince Mrs Weasley to leave Marcus with the body, when they got back out into Diagon Ally Mrs Weasley asked, "Why did no-one tell me about him?". To which Hermione replied,"Because, Mrs Weasley, He only started doing public resurrecting late last night, but he has already made many families happy... After the war many families had been split up because of death. So this guy has been hammered pretty much twenty-four-seven, with lots of good results!" Mrs Weasley looked satisfied by this answer, but then a confused look yet again took over, "You say 'with lots of good results'... Have any attempts gone wrong?"...

Hermione looked as if she had been slapped in the face. "Well if I'm going to be truthful which I am then... Yes , but don't worry, only two attempts have failed so far..." . Mrs Weasley and Hermione were just entering Eeylops Owl Emporium, when they were stunned by an extremely loud screeching sound which came from a dazzlingly bright white owl on a stand marked 'unclaimed resurrected animals'... Hedwig.

"Hedwig!" Exclaimed Hermione and Mrs weasley as they began to recover from the high pitched squeal that had pierced their ears. Mrs Weasley slowly approached, and as she got closer she began to gain confidence that this was the owl that Hagrid had bought for Harry all those years ago. She then extended her arm to let the overjoyed owl hop on. They walked over to the counter to pay the woman so they could take Hedwig home, "How much will it be then?" Asked Mrs Weasley. "Hmmm... about, two gallions, three sickles and one knut." Replied the woman. Once Mrs Weasley had payed for Hedwig's freedom once more, they left into the now bustling ally filled with shoppers and busy bodies. "You don't think he will go wrong with it, do you?" Asked a rather concerned looking Mrs Weasley, "You need to trust him, he will do his best" Assured Hermione, As they walked down Diagon Ally Mrs Weasley suggested that they get something to eat while they wait, So they entered 'Waranda's Wonderful Wizarding Meals' and ordered a couple of , as the menu said 'Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Sand-WITCHES' and sat down to eat. After a couple of minutes Hermione exclaimed "Mrs Weasley, We need to go!" to which they rose from their seats and scurried out, leaving behind their half eaten lunch... "I was wondering where you had got to" said Marcus as they toppled through the doorway breathing heavily, "And so was Fred here, Although he didn't quite understand who we were waiting for..." Marcus added, And then to his surprise Mrs Weasley launched herself at Fred and pulled him into a tight tearful hug. Hermione exchanged an apologetic look with Marcus, But he merely shrugged and said "I get it a lot , Watch this.". Marcus rose from his seat and prised Mrs Weasley away from her newly ressurected son, Fred looked confused and asked "Please Mr Grillius, Um, Who is she?".

Marcus calmly replied "She is your Mother, Fred.", At this Fred looked as if he might faint of disbelief as he said "I don't recognise either of them at all, So how can that be?". Mrs Weasley also looked as if she might also faint or burst into tears, "You'll see..." said Marcus in his old raspy voice. He then said "Mrs Weasley, If you please." Gesturing for her to stand up, He then placed his wand to Mrs Weasleys temple and extracted a long silvery strand of something not gas neither liquid, it was something inbetween, he then placed it into a vial which he told Fred to drink from. When Fred had finished drinking, he fainted. Mrs Weasley then asked what had been taken from her memory, Marcus replied "The basics of life, this will refresh his memory and then we'll be nearly done.", So they waited... Hermione jumped as Fred stirred and said "Hey Mione.". For a moment Hermione thought that there was no need for any more fixing but then Fred looked extremely shocked as he said "But, im dead.", Marcus instantly hushed him by replying "No your not, Fred, look at yourself. You're not dead" He then placed his wand to Fred's temple and withdrew a thick memory strand which he layed down on the desk, He then calmly said "Permanatius Removio" with his wand pointed at the memory, At this the memory strand began to shrivel up and get smaller untill it had completely disappeared. Marcus then said "My work is done...". Fred was back.

Later that day, after bidding farewell to Marcus they began to walk down the ally and back to everyone else, When they met the group Ron said "Hey George! How's the shop going?" , "Absolutely Brilliant" Said a voice from behind him. Ron turned around to see George and then back towards Fred "B b b b bu bu but, What!" Stuttered Ron, "Hey, Ron, your our brother surely you know the difference between us, Im Fred!". Ron looked so confused but tried to change the conversation by saying "Well we've got all the kids school stuff, lets get back."

*************************************************A/N*********************************************

Well let me keep this short , like the chapter, could we get 1 or 2 votes or maybe even 3 before i publish the next chapter?

Xx Jeff Xx