×□0.1□×

Off Screen:

My alarm on my phone went off quite loud this morning, it was playing All My Friends Are Dead by Turbo Negro. I turned off the alarm, and rolled over in my bed. I looked over and saw that my roommate for the next few days, Paige, was still asleep. I decided to just let her sleep, as I got up and took a shower. After showering I tossed on a pair of black booty shorts, a Black Veil Brides: Set the World on Fire tank top, and a pair of black cowboy boots.

Afterward, I dried my hair and fixed it perfectly, before grabbing my keys to go and get breakfast. I made sure to grab my phone and sunglasses, before I quickly headed out the door. I hopped into mine and Paige's rental car, before driving to Maccas for breakfast. I ordered myself a chicken biscuit and a caramel frappe, and I ordered Paige a sausage biscuit and a chocolate frappe. I then headed back to the hotel.

I brought our food inside, and saw that Paige was awake. I handed her food to her, and then sat down to eat my own. As I was eating my biscuit and watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians my phone started to ring. My ringtone was Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio and Ceelo Green, so I quickly answered the phone.

M- hello?

A- hey Abby! We're coming over to see you wrestle today!

M- really?!

A- yes! Oh, and we're all going to hang out for the day.

M- alright, when are you coming?

A- we'll be at your hotel in ten minutes, so what room are you?

M- 1408

A- damn, nothing scary in that room right?

M- no Ashley...

A- love you!

M- love you too!

I quickly hung up my phone, and finished eating my biscuit. After I was done, I went and brushed my teeth again, before sitting back down to watch TV. I looked over at Paige, and she was playing on her phone...typical. It's not that I don't get along with her, actually it's quite the opposite. She just loves her phone more than me...hahaha.

"Paige, my brother and his friends are coming over." I stated, and she looked over at me.

"Your hot brother and his hot friends are coming over?" She asked, as if I were joking.

"Yes, and no my brother is not hot." I said, and she laughed.

"Yes he is! You just don't think so because he's your brother and you two look exactly alike!" She exclaimed, and I rolled my eyes.

"No we don't!" I whined, and it was her turn to roll her eyes.

"Keep telling yourself that, pumpkin. It's true though, the only difference is your double D size boobs." She commented, and I chuckled.

So there was a knock at our door, and Paige ran into the other room. I just laughed and shook my head, as I walked over to the door. I quickly opened it, and was met by Ashley. I hugged him tightly, as the other boys started to walk over. Jinxx and Jake gave me hugs, and Andy picked me up and spun me around. I laughed at him, and he sat me down...right when I seen CC.

"CC!" I exclaimed, and he grinned.

"Abby!" He exclaimed also, as he ran over and hugged me tightly.

"Alright, my roomie will show herself soon, after she's done fawning over your guys' looks." I stated, and the guys laughed.

Jinxx walked over, laid on my bed, and closed his eyes. Jake did the same, as he laid sideways on my bed. I had the other boys sit down, as I went to search for Paige. I checked under her bed, and the kitchen area. After I searched those two, I knew exactly where she was.