• chapter 5 •

The party was crazy! Literally crazy. People were passed out on the ground, even on people! Red cups and rubbish was everywhere. There was music blasting so loud I think my ears were bleeding. There was the dance floor that was packed with hormonal teenagers humping and grinding on one another. A bar full with selections of alcohol. People were outside smoking weed and getting high, and of course the classic game of truth or dare going on in one of the corners.

Oh and let's not forget practically everyone was making out!

A typical high school party.

When we entered Chase took Hannah off to somewhere and it was just me and Ryder standing together awkwardly.

Well at least it's not as awkward as the car ride. Man that sh*t was horrible.

I got some lustful looks from guys which made me feel uncomfortable, so I scooted closer towards Ryder.

"Wanna get a drink?" Ryder asked me.

I thought about it for a moment. Do I want to get drunk? No. But do I at least want one drink? Yes.

"Ok!" I shout over the loud music,

He grins and grabs my hand while leading me to where I suppose is the kitchen.

When we get there Ryder lets go of my hand and gets two red cups. He pours some stuff in it that I don't even know.

He hands me the cup which I thank him for and skull it down. I feel the liquid burn the back of my throat which hurt for like 5 seconds, but then felt nice.

Ryder looks impressed.

"Shut up and get me another one please." I say to Ryder smiling.

"Whatever you want cutie." Ryder smirks at me while whipping up another drink, and hands it to me.

That drink turned into my third, then my forth, and possibly a bit of a fifth.

Ryder and I were on the dance floor dancing. We were dancing to Calvin Harris' new song with Rihanna.

Ryder had his hands firmly planted on my hips pulling me into him with his forehead rest against mine, and I had my arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closers to me.

After a while longer my bladder felt full and needed to be released.

"Ryder?" I say to Ryder sounding tired.

"Mhm." He responded with.

"I have to go to the toot." I say giggling.

Before he could respond I pulled away from him and started on my journey to find the toilet.

I thought I would go up stairs cause it looked the most quietist and I'm sure there would be a toilet up their.

I was right! I found a toilet and released my bladder. I mentally sighed when I did.

After washing my hands I'm about to walk out when my door slams open and in come this muscly short 5'9 jock.

He locks eyes with me and grins.

'Oh no!' I say to myself.

He closes the door and locks it. He approaches me and slams me against the wall.

"Get off me!" I yell while trying to push him off but can't in my drunken state.

This made him angry and he pins my hands above my head.

"Doon't give meee attituuude!" He slurs at me. Even in his drunken state I still can't manage to get out of his cage.

He tightens his hold on my wrists and starts kissing me sloppily on my neck.

I start whimpering from the pain and kisses, but he thinks I'm moaning in pleasure. I feel his little friend getting excited and pushing into my thigh. He runs his hands down to my but and squeezes it while pulling me closer.

"Stop!" I yell at him. He stops and looks up at me. I think 'his finally come to his senses' but am wrong when I see his eyes darken. I gulp.

"You little sl*t!" He shouts and slaps my face. If tears weren't already pouring down my face, they surely were now. He then punches me in the gut which causes all the air from my lungs to be lost. I fall to the ground and he starts punching me and kicking me causing me to yell out in pain.

This reminds me of all the beatings my father gave me. My nightmares are coming true.

Just when he is about to hurt me again there is a knock on the door.

"Hey Brooklyn you in there?" I hear the muffled voice of Ryder.

I smile thinking I'm about to be saved, but the this d*ck in front of me slams his hand down onto my mouth and whispers into my ear "If you scream or shout or do anything I will ruin you."

I am so scared for my life right now.

"Brooklyn?" Ryder asks again, this time trying to open the door but it won't budge for him. He starts kicking on it.

I manage to slap the guys hand away from me.

"Ryder help!" I shout before I get kicked at by the guy.

I groan in pain.

Before he can make another move Ryder kicked open the door which hit the guy causing him to fall on the floor. Before Ryder walks to me he grabs the guy by his collar and pulls him up while towering over him.

"If you ever touch her again I will end you!" Ryder spits in his face before pushing him back to the ground with a loud thud. The guy is so scared I think he s*at his pants.

I started pushing myself up but groaned in so much pain and fell to the floor again.

Ryder's features softened when he came to me. He lifted me up by my thighs and I was forced to wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

By this point the guy scrambled from the floor and ran out leaving me and Ryder alone. Ryder glared at the door from where he left.

I placed my head in the crook of his neck and started crying.

"Thank you Ryder." I say sobbing into his neck and give him a little kiss in his neck.

He turned to kiss my cheek and whispered, "You're welcome. I'm only sorry I didn't get here in time."

He pulled my closer against him in his hug. I love his hugs. He rubbed my thighs with his thumbs calming me down.

"Come on let's get you home." He whispers in my ear.

I nod my head in his neck.