Me and Lunch, Don't Work Out

Aph's POV

Lunch. Lunch. Lunch. I love lunch! It isn't hard to do. All you do is shove food in your mouth. Easy as pie.

Great. There is a boy coming over.

"Hey! I'm Travis! What's your name beautiful?"

"Hey! My name is... Katie!"

"Wait what! My girlfriends name is Katie!"

"I know. It isn't my name, dumb*ss!"

"Oh. Then what is you name?"

"Ask your girlfriend. I ain't telling a big flirt my name!"

"Okay! I can do that!"

Finally! He's gone! And I just told him to go to were I am sitting. Great job, Aph!

"Hey Katie!"

"Hi Aph!"

"Wait. Your names Aph?"

"It's my nickname, Travis. Learn!"

"Okay, okay! Well then, Hey, Aph!"

"Whatever. I just want to eat!"

Ivy's POV

Now. To ruin Aphmau's reputation.

I climbed up on the table, making sure I won't break my heels.

Aye I cleared my throat loudly and began. "So, as you all now, there is a newcomer, Aphmau. She decided ignore me when I tried to greet her today. Later, I ran into her, and guess what she said? Fuck off. I just don't know why she is so rude to me? I just want to be friends!"

I start 'sobbing', and my friends come to comfort me.

Well done Ivy, well done.

Aph's POV

What? No! I'm going to the bathroom!

"Ya Aph! Keep on running, you b*tch!" Did Katie really just say that? They have no proof!

His POV

Ivy. That... ugh! Aphmau shouldn't have to deal with ivy. Why does everyone think Ivy is nice! I guess I should try to calm her down.

Great! She's in the girls bathroom! Now how am I supposed to help her?!

I can go into there and be mortified if someone sees me, but then again, no one really cares a bit about me, so they will probably forget.

Knock knock!

"What do you want, ivy!"

"What! I am not ivy! I'm..... him."

"I don't care who you are. Just leave! I don't need anyone else. I am fine on my own. Just like I am at home. Get out!"

Ouch. That one stung a bit.

"No."

"Fine. I will just stay here in till you leave."

"Okay. Deal."

"Why do you want to help me?"

"Because I used to be bullied by her."

"Oh. Sorry."

"It's fine."

Garroth finally breaks the silence after a few minutes.

"Are you okay? Ivy is a real bitch."

"Why would you care!"

"Because I'm a decent person who actually wants to help a pathetic girl like you!"

Too harsh Garroth!

"I-I'm sorry! I-i don't mean to m-make you upset. I- I just really want to be left alone."

"You know what! Fine! Sorry for trying to help you miss pathetic!"

No response

"I thought you would want someone who knows how harsh Ivy can be."

Again, I mumbled under my breath.

"I do. Just not right now." Her voice cracked.

It's time for me to take my leave. I start walking away, and I hear her sobs start back up.

A voice in my head says to care about her. Go back for her.

But I don't want to interact with anyone else for today. I'm ditching school again. Just like last year.

Aph's POV

I am skipping the rest of school. I don't want to be near him. Well, not necessarily him, but other people.

I have no dad to punish me, so I am fine.

Maybe He was trying to help... No He wasn't Aph! He was trying to get info to tell to Ivy!

I need to stop thinking positive. Before I repeat what happened at my last school.

Hope you guys liked it!

I may not be the best, but I try.

And this is not one of the stories where the bad boy falls in love the shy girl.

Just for your Information! Peace! 😫🔫

Word count: 659