the "I" in lie pt. 1

vee's P.O.V

i woke up to the sound of patrick singing. "whatever this is it doesn't feel right. baby, think about your kids. your not putting up a fight, we could make love tonight. but your gonna hate yourself in the morning light. so just stop, breathe, count to three, get your head right"

i heard from the kitchen. i got up and walked over to wear he was. patrick was making breakfast.

"hey sleepy head" your finally awake. patrick said with a smile.

yeah, sorry. i didn't mean to stay the whole night.

it's okay vee, i'm glad you stayed. 

um, what was that you were singing?

oh, that was nothing. i just have the chorus to it. patrick said while flipping a pancake.

well, i thought it sounded great. i said with a smile.

thanks. patrick said while pushing up his glasses.

patrick was still in his batman pajama pants, which looked so cute on him... shit. i'm falling for him again. i mean, look how attractive he is. i thought he was attractive before he lost his weight but now there's something about him that i want, really, really badly. but he's just gonna break my heart again. get over it vee. your never gonna be with him.

okay, i'm sorry this chapter was really short but i will make the next chapter s lot better!! sutffs about to get real! get ready! :)