Home

As soon as the death eaters said that, they dropped both me and Victor and took off, not looking back once. They were gone.
"What did they mean?" Asked Victor in confusion.
"I don't know." I murmured. "I'll ask Master Karkaroff when we get back to school next week."
"Okay, let's get outa here though. They might come back." He answered.
We left quickly and once we got out of the other side of the woods, Victor aperated us to my home. We arrived right in the dining room as planed, just as my mum was setting the table.
"Oh god!" Cried my mum. "What happened! I heard something happened at the Quidditch camp grounds! You're hurt! Let me help you!"
Looking in the mirror on the wall I gasped upon seeing that my cheek had a long, deep, gash in it that was bleeding all over my face and neck. The hoodie that I had put on was soaked with blood and was also ripped in many places, exposing more cuts and blood.
"It's fine mom." I sighed. "I just fell from my broom on the way home."
I pulled off my hoodie, leaving me in a singlet, and, with a single flick of my wand, cleaned away all the blood. Then, with the help of Victor, I used spells to put wound disinfectant on the gashes before using more magic to wrap the wounds in thick bandages.
Victor was staying at my house for the summer holidays as his parents were away and he couldn't join them because of the Quidditch Cup so sitting down, we had a dinner of smoked fish and roast potatoes, while sharing what happened in the Quidditch game and afterwards with my mum. Tired, we went to bed straight afterwards.