A day of Relaxation

I must admit that swimming was really difficult the next morning. My burned arm was hard to move as the skin was still quite raw and it made me flinch every time I moved it, even slightly. Like I said, swimming was hard. The cool water however did numb the pain very slightly making me be able to swim the whole distance with only a little help from the three guys. Afterwards, when I had changed into my uniform, I headed up to the hospital wing as I had been instructed to yesterday. The nurse, whose name was Madame Pomfery, took the bandages off and reapplied the potion. Using everything I had not to cry out in pain, I kept my mouth tightly closed and clenched my fists tightly to take the pain that darted through my arm. She wrapped up my arm again afterwards with clean bandages before bidding me a good day.
I then spent the day with Sparkey, Jet, and Flame, sitting at the edge of the black lake, lazing around in the mid autumn sun. It was beginning to get cold here. The Winter was coming on fast so I was enjoying the last bit of time in the slightly warm weather. It really was quite beautiful. The trees were shades red, orange, and gold, making the country side look like it was on fire, flaming in the late afternoon light.
Today had been quite relaxing. Dinner was spent with everyone in the great hall and after that I quickly retired to bed. Falling asleep in an instant. I was still tired from yesterday.